Is this what the evolution of somebody's art skills is supposed to look like? What the fuck happened with Kubo?

Is this what the evolution of somebody's art skills is supposed to look like? What the fuck happened with Kubo?

Attached: 1632496818417.jpg (1760x898, 595.48K)

he got better

Almost as if Ichigo has aged during the story

Attached: 159916125464.jpg (289x240, 60.69K)

let's not pretend like art was the problem with bleach, it was literally the only thing going right

No, the art changed. It's not just with Ichigo.

Kill yourself bleachfag

The art degraded like everything else. Kubo didn't have the sameface problem in the early days, he tried to make everyone unique. Eventually, almost all male and female characters became indistinguishable.

Attached: 1647416028297.jpg (800x845, 163.67K)

He loves longfaces for some reason. For me angular Bleach is best Bleach and in terms of writing too, higher stakes and 'deeper' plot were a mistake in the hindsight.

>Kubo didn't have the sameface problem in the early days
You are a retard

Everything got lengthened.

Faces got longer
Limbs got longer(characters have 8ft long legs)
Panels got longer

Bleach had top tier art from start to finish. It just evolved over time.

That Aizen is a fantastic punchline.

Look at the fucking image. You will not mix up Ichigo, Ishida, and Byakuya even if you were to shave them bald. In the new artstyle, all three are virtually indistinguishable, the only difference is hair.

The character designs changed the most during the SS arc retard.

>Eventually, almost all male and female characters became indistinguishable.
You must be on the spectrum if you confuse Bleach characters.

It became less punk and more....I dunno, minimalistic? Anyway, it's pretty obvious that Kubo was drawing inspiration from the rock bands that he used to listen to back then for the aesthetics.

I hate the stupidly huge eyes Rukia gets in the later chapters

Ok retard

And to elaborate, I think its natural that Kubo would simplify as much as he can. These are weekly manga so of course anything to cut corners and lessen the stress should be taken. Sometimes anons forget that the weekly schedule can fuck people up if they don't pace themselves.

I feel like that was the case with a few manga from the 00s. Naruto used to be pretty punk too.

shes a stupid character so they suit her

That's just what years of grind in WSJ did to him. Kishimoto was the same, he admitted that Shippuden's designs were simplified because he was fucking tired of drawing complex costumes.