Is it even possible to posses this much knowledge?

Is it even possible to posses this much knowledge?

Attached: senku-ishigami-in-Dr.-Stone-2.jpg (1280x704, 122.24K)

Yes, there have been multi-disciplinary scientists, such as John von Neumann, who supposedly could remember entire books just by reading them once.

yeah but counting seconds for 10000 years is bullshit

>Boichi is going to draw a Webtoon
>It's Super String, whose MCU style shared universe bullshit altered Shin Angyo Onshi's story and Munsu would be eventually resurrected for Super String
Boichi fell for the webtoon meme and taking part in ruining Shin Angyo Onshi, what a disaster

Too bad all he could do is replicate what others had discovered/made before him with limited materials like some sort of smug MacGyver.

>haha we'll need bazzilion of the same thing made

That's what scientists do.

Those are engineers.
Scientists use the scientific method to push the boundaries of our knowledge of the world.
The only time Senku ever even attempted to do that was when he discovered the formula for the revival fluid at the very beginning.

nope, but dr stone is about peopke with over the top abilities using real science as if it were a power system

knowledge of what? basic chemistry and some trivia? not being a brainlet is enough, 90% of what he did is completely doable for anyone that actually reads how shit works instead of scrooolling all day. the rest relies on finding rare materials which you wouldn't find irl just walking around

It's a dumb shonen, with dumb shonen plot contrivances. It really isn't a smart show just because the uses of calcium carbonate are mentioned lmao

>t. non-scientist
I don't claim I have any higher position than a dumbfuck master's student, but most of the stuff that the professors around me do is stand in a line of other researchers and throw shit in the same direction onto differently painted walls.
At least in my field, microbiology, it's one guy among thousands making a discovery and the rest using it in the same way on different proteins, lipids, metabolic pathways, and diseases.

Attached: 1567187239710.jpg (153x232, 15.6K)

Yeah, how dare he make stuff that's proven to be useful

This series would be much worse if it was all fake science like the revival fluid that Senku just figures out

>bro random teens and cavemen can totally create modern civilization from the stone age in a few years by just reading books

reddit stone

the stuff around you isn't made by magic, nice cope though

High School Science.

So is shooting a plasma beam from your hands or killing a god in a single punch. Senku is the Goku of intelligence.

Attached: 1644306982231.jpg (1080x1080, 167.75K)

Not really. There have been documentations of people who can surpass the calculation of computers. Senku has that and more. For example, imagine a Rain Man with the mathmatical prowess of Einstein or Newton.

it's a cartoon