"dies" early on and everyone forgets about him entirely

>"dies" early on and everyone forgets about him entirely
>suddenly shows up at the final battle and kills the main antagonist, subsequently kills every single main and supporting character shortly followed by himself
Yeah, I'm thinking based

Attached: lidnrz7ju6ecozhfpfp5ppoy52uh233w_hq.jpg (600x450, 22.73K)

As a side note what did he actually do wrong?
I'm not being coy, he was dealt a horrible hand in life, being cursed for something he had no part in, then by mere coincidence loses the person he was trying to save from the curse in an instant.
After all this, instead of killing himself, he builds up the determination to find a future in paradise like all the MCs are doing, but just dies for it because "lol ur ancestors wanted to be humans".
Unironically what could he have done differently? He was doomed from before he was even born, not sure what message the writers were sending, "don't be born to the wrong people"?

I don't even remember another main antagonist existing; that's how cool Darsha was.

When he showed up at the end I swear I felt real anguish. I knew everybody was about to die.

Humanity is cursed and bound to suffer. Humans can never find paradise, because it's not in our nature.

Attached: darcia.jpg (360x240, 6.49K)

>Let's meet again, next time, in paradise...

Attached: 1465093587711.png (699x1050, 271.51K)

He never killed kiba

Because of flower poison hax, otherwise Kiba's white ass would've died as well
he still corrupted Kiba's paradise which was based

>your waifu dies
>but her twin sister wants your cock
>decide to kill her instead
was he a homosexual? Jaguara was the closest thing he'd ever get to being with Hamona again

this anime's ending was God tier, it managed to end on a hopeful note despite how bleak it was

Wolf's Rain SUCKED.

(you)

i don't remember him dying
also i think his insanity was badly written
i remember feeling wolfs rain was really incomplete. its like the writer wanted to change a bunch of things halfway through. it didn't feel like a smooth transition, nor a plot twist.

you're being very vague, what exactly was badly written about him? he wasn't even insane

i meant i don't remember him dying early*,
but also he appears heaps of times throughout the series.

i can't remember because i watched it a long time ago. he develops insanity toward the end.
its not just him that was written badly, the entire series wasn't planned well enough. that said it had potential and i feel like the writer shat the bed towards the end. in that way, it is comparable to AoT

>i can't remember because i watched it a long time ago
try watching it again, no way in hell is it comparable to AoT and the ending was perfect, you probably don't remember much from it

I don't really want to discuss anything I genuinely enjoy because of people like you. In a way, you are the poison ruining my passion.

I made a fucking thread with Darcias face a couple days ago and it got one reply and died instantly..
Yeh but she herself even confesses that she's a psycho evil bitch
I agree with you on the script feeling a bit all over the place but Darcia and his descent into madness was very well done and Steve blum fuckin killed it.

Rude

You missed the part where Jagara was a psycho bitch and she's the one who sent her soldiers to kill her comatose sister in the first place to "free Darcia" from his suffering

Kiba succumbed to the wounds he gave him and drowned after seeing darcia's paradise

>no fun allowed
your loss, we'll talk about it without you

When his castle is nuked by jaguara's forces and no one can find him in the rubble, the only really logical thing to conclude is that he's dead

>drowned after seeing darcia's paradise
Not true, Kiba is the one who opened Paradise, it just degenerated because Darcia got in as well.
You think Kiba and his gang would've been reincarnated if it was Darcia who opened paradise?

>dies early but everyone remembers him and realizes that he was actually in the right and that they shouldn't have killed him
based.

Attached: Yoshii_profile.png (250x250, 74.38K)