Aharen-san

This is how you do a modern cute romantic comedy anime. None of that tsundere, cock teasing bs. Just pure wholesome fun in a slice of life format.

Attached: aharen-san-wa-hakarenai-aharen-san.gif (498x280, 2.28M)

yjk

Why did the last few threads fail to reach bump limit?

Because Any Forums is mostly homosex.

Attached: aharensanwahakarenai_pv2screenshot.png (696x392, 105.73K)

I watched the first two episodes, got bored and stopped.

Watch the rest

Attached: aharen-san-aharen-san-anime.gif (498x280, 2.66M)

It was a nice series.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - 10 (720p) [91A8A2CE].mkv_snapshot_00:09:21.979_0001.png (1280x720, 920.54K)

It really was. I should start the manga.

This series is in my backlog, but this post is not a good endorsement. It sounds like the way someone might describe Shikimori, and that series has nothing going for it except perhaps the visuals.

its truly the peak of its genre really. no bull shit, just cute romance.

t zoom

You know how the genre is cute girls doing cute things?
Aharen-san is cute autists doing cute autism things. Is that a better endorsement?

Attached: 1657246283518.png (943x720, 635.35K)

I watched it. I'm a huge SoLfag but I found it incredibly dull. It had repetitive and predictable gags with one-note characters. The production value wasn't good either. The best part of the show is the ED song by HoneyWorks.

If it's really funny, or there are decent uses of conflict, or there's some kind of hook or reason to read/ watch it, then sure, maybe. Most romcoms and SoLs find something to work with in these regards even when it is mostly day-to-day miscellany.
I still plan to check the series out, but I've got fewer hopes that it will be worthwhile, since series that get praised only with words like cute, comfy, and wholesome are often just boring to me.

cute chino

What I like the most about aharen-san is the comedy. It's formulaic but it's just so fucking autistic that I can't help but laugh.

Attached: Aharen-san wa Hakarenai - Chapter 5 - 3.jpg (821x1200, 197.52K)

I really enjoyed this series but I kinda wish it didn't go down the romance route as soon as it did.

Agree. It was really cute for a show about a living onahole.

>living onahole.
jesus fuck do you ever turn it off?

Attached: 1651778691964.jpg (1280x1280, 908.72K)

Cute dog