Kanojo Okarishimasu

Within the story, Chizuru is described as incredibly kind. Do you agree with this description?

Attached: 1658688242381.png (1080x2880, 2.72M)

I just wanna fuck her

Agree for sure, enough to make me want to hug her

Disusting whore with hairy muff and feces.

Attached: 1640884906125.jpg (728x1044, 115.64K)

>Ruka chain is basically an amazing girlfriend and likes this piece of shit
>barely gives her a chance
I hate this faggot main character

To a degree early on. Now it’s the polar opposite. A incredibly kind person would never do what this bitch has done in a million years. Sumi is incredibly kind albeit with a high degree of social anxiety. Even Mami shows to be a kind person but is grappled by her shitty family. Chizuru comes across as this ice queen with a heart of gold. But no she’s just garbage period.

>virgin OP can have this
>you can't
I'm gonna neck

Attached: file.png (600x341, 223.74K)

You gotta give him credit that he at least is loyal. That deserves respect. Most men wouldn't remain true to their feelings to the degree he has done.
You know he'll get Chizuru in the end.

>show up to a guys house with curry and condoms
>he still says "no thanks I like Chizuru"

why

Attached: 6CFF71A1-CCA9-4EFD-8E93-45061A0F72C6.jpg (1920x1080, 162.61K)

Ruka is fucking psycho beyond belief and Kazuya is dumb beyond belief. Why doesn't Kazuya, just say, "You're not staying at my place. Go home or I'll call the police?"

Attached: ch185_04.png (1115x1600, 449.25K)

I'll take it that you've never been in a relationship or have never had a psycho, pushy, self-centered girl who's "into you". I'll tell you something, women like this are not worth it, no matter how attractive they are, no matter how much they're willing to sleep with you.

Because he's a pathetic, weak willed, piece of shit.

Attached: kanojo_okarishimasu_180_3.jpg (800x1148, 231.42K)

>psycho, pushy, self-centered girl
Ruka is neither of these things. Literally the best kind of girl the world has to offer.

>You gotta give him credit that he at least is loyal.
Not really, no. Since he's largely just a weird stalker that hangs around her.

Yep. I don't get why he's asking her to break up with him. Just tell her, "I'm breaking up with you. You can't change my mind. I don't love you and I never ever will. Nothing you can do will make me love you. Leave me alone." As much as the KoR film ending wasn't fitting for the story (they should have gone with the manga ending), that type of ending would be fitting for Kanokari

The fact she hasn't committed double homecide yet means I mostly agree with that assessment.

>Ruka is neither of these things
Yeah, you've definitely never been in a relationship, so there's no point having this conversation. I will say this, any person that expects you to respond to their phone calls or retweet their posts or respond to their text messages immediately is not a person that's emotionally healthy or mature, and one that you must definitely don't want to date. Codependent people aren't good.

incredibly kind of a whore, more like

Chizupoo sucks
Ruka sucks
Grandma sucks
Sumi is irrelevent
Mini is okay
Mami is based

Why do I like this show so much but absolutely despise every other harem Romcom I've tried watching?

She's young and in love, no shit she's unstable and not right in the head. It would be one thing if the MC was above her or seemed to recognize those as flaws. But he isn't and does not.

I'm not sure. KanoKari is pretty bottom of the barrel.