One Piece

It seems Ryokugyu will learn to respect the samurai the hard way.

Attached: 0907-004.jpg (457x614, 122.75K)

Emperors > Admirals
UNDISPUTABLE.

I hope that she becomes canon soon.
One Piece without Uta really sucks.

Attached: FYZ7E3AagAE7CFs.jpg (1920x1080, 554.47K)

Gonna hit y'all with some harsh red pills.

Zoro is a character designed purely to draw in chuuni readers who would naturally gravitate to edgier material like Naruto. Oda never intended for Zoro or his "arc" to matter. Why is it his backstory is the least developed of all the Strawhats? Why is it he hasn't grown as a character besides shallow pretenses like "muh captain?" It's because he's just there to do cool shit and placate the demo he was designed to appeal to. With the introduction of characters like Trafalgar Law, Eustass Kid, Zoro's necessity as the edgelord character has deteriorated. Ultimately, Zoro is the most expendable Strawhat for Luffy will gain allies that are just as strong, if not stronger than Zoro is, and they have defined arcs that will reach a satisfying conclusion through combat, whereas Zoro's is just "getting stronger." That would be nice, but Zoro's strength relation to the rest of the story is undefined and unimportant, so it never really matters if he gets stronger. No one ever mentions the people Zoro defeated, nor does it ever play a factor in the story in a significant way.

His most defining moment in the story was even fittingly described when he uttered the words "nothing happened." For nothing narratively engaging or rewarding came about it. Kuma was never planning on killing Luffy either, and would've just as easily bullshitted an excuse to the World Government like he did in canon.

It seemed like Oda was finally going to give narrative weight to the weightless swordsman in Wano, but even that was merely to give him a new sword. A sword who's rules and conditions will not be consistent with Zoro's use of it, as Oden isn't a brainless power fantasy like Zoro, and is a character with deep importance to the story of One Piece. Oh sure, Zoro's gonna make his black, but that's to sell him up as the edgy character because black is cool and edgy, kids. Please buy Enma Zoro fig at a store near you

Attached: WEAKLINGS.jpg (760x872, 236.97K)

Attached: yama1325.png (1521x2044, 2.49M)

>Green haired kid climbs a hill in an isolated part of Foosha village
>A man whose face is covered by a straw hat is sleeping under the shade of a tree
>before the boy could greet him, the man smiles to a grin
>he takes the straw hat off his face revealing a familiar scar and an eye patch
>the kid asks if the the One Piece is real and if the man really found it
>Flash back to the scene where Luffy finally finds the One Piece which makes him laugh hysterically
>The man smiles and takes the Straw Hat off his head
>"You have to see it for yourself" He says with a grin
>Flash back to a young Roger receiving the Straw hat
>cut to Roger putting it on Shanks' head
>cut to Shanks doing the same to Luffy
>cut back to the present, The one eyed Luffy puts it on Shanks' kid's head
>We see the whereabouts of the Straw hats, they all pause for a second and look up the sky
>we hear the series' theme for the last time
>Arittake no yume wo kakiatsume
>Sagashimono wo sagashi ni yuku no sa
>One Piece!

No matter how much you seethe people will always like Zoro

Attached: 1658666189517096.jpg (750x807, 160.42K)

Im so glad a pretty young world famous J-Pop idol like her was never used as a cum dumpster by the Celestial Dragons. So considerate of them to leave her pure and not shit on her like Saudis do with real pop idols.

Attached: epsteincd.png (326x375, 130.9K)

>>"Take things seriously! This is the New World!"

Proceeds to:
>hold back against Monet for no reason
>sit around while his crew is in danger from poison gas, Monet
>job to a fox
>play around with Apoo while Chopper needs the antidote ASAP

Attached: 7oUyD1e.jpg (600x337, 66.61K)

Powerlevelfags aren’t people.

>that pic
Then why does Law do this?

Attached: 4CyrcWcVAvg.jpg (1024x768, 190.58K)

>Dressrosa had the best moment for Ussop but Dressrosa should be hated because no Sanji
>You should hate Zoro and Lufy should abandon a crewmate because he is not sanji
>Elbaf should be skipped, not important
I hate your kind the most, who says characters should be dropped or are okay as long as they wank your selfinsert, sure, let's skip Elbaf because Usopp designing the new suit for Sanji is enough, right?

Attached: 1658470404729235.jpg (500x638, 62.7K)

No wonder Luffy stole all the Ryuma parallels, Ryuma would be rolling in his grave with pic rel.

Attached: Cheapshotting ''Samurai_.jpg (460x493, 62.19K)

Elbaf is overrated, so is shanks

Man hating a character this much it's so sad. Instead of asking to get some love you want them to be deleted? That's shit, but couldn't expect less from the Sanjifag, sadly
But you are always using powerlevel arguments.

Attached: 1658556569383770.jpg (736x757, 96.29K)

I'm kneeling Yamato is trashing an admiral
Should have trained their haki

I have no idea what your arguments have to do with my post

And nowhere did I mention Sanji

Akainu will join Luffy's crew.

Attached: yama1321.png (768x1024, 1.1M)

You are the autistic Sanjifag who is okay with Usopp and Zoro shitty treatment because you got your arc. So fuck off

>New Raid suit for Sanji
Zorofag having bad taste, tell me something new.

I'm not a Sanjifag. I'm just saying that Zoro is a bad character. Nowhere did I mention Sanji.

Take your pills, woman

>Sanji

Attached: No faith in Lanji’s strength.jpg (1011x575, 273.41K)