Yurei Deco

What is the appeal?

Attached: yurei deco.jpg (1280x720, 98.71K)

tomboy

Why does ANN love this show so much? How come despite virtually no one else caring about it, ANN has nothing but praise for it?

it love-y
idk but, im honestly surprised Any Forums in general doesnt seem intrested because of the names attached to it and it being a original i thought this show would get heavily shitposted no matter what like in the past

You should ask them if you care so much.

Why does Japan not care about Science Saru stuff?

I like the characters and art, but the plot is starting to get more interesting. Shame this isn’t getting more love on Any Forums

>anime original
>unique world design
>unique characters
>social commentary relevant for zoomers
>fun

Dunno, gave up after the first episode becuase I couldn't see how it would improve.
>Why does ANN love this show so much?
I can see how you would want to delude yourself that a Science Saru original anime MUST be good despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

better than heike monogatari :)

Forgot that existed honestly.

Nah, but I like it so far. Here's to more hack and berry shenanigans, favorite aspect of the show.

That's not exactly an achievement.

>I can see how you would want to delude yourself that a Science Saru original anime MUST be good
Were you directing the post at me or at ANN?

ANN but I guess you could take it as a general statement too.

No fucking idea, I dropped it without even finishing the first episode. Massive waste of time with a hideous art style.

Why do they like Science Saru then?

Attached: Yurei Deco - 04.webm (1920x1080, 1.25M)

pee poo

Attached: Yurei Deco - 04.webm (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Attached: Yurei Deco - 04.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Berry's new outfit is sex.

Also, show started to look much better after they left glowy monotone pastel hell.

Attached: Yurei Deco - 04.webm (1920x1080, 1.14M)

Attached: Yurei Deco - 04.webm (1920x1080, 886.11K)

Attached: Yurei Deco - 04.webm (1920x1080, 1.33M)

Attached: Yurei Deco - 04.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)