New information about Trigun Stampede

It's said that the work on the new Trigun Stampede anime has been a very bumpy ride, especially in the creative department and Nightow is rather disappointed by this project. Here are some details that'll most likely disappoint plenty of fans of the manga and original anime.

- While the conflict between Vash & Knives is still very similar to the original, the story this show will tell is vastly different from the original, only using some elements as inspirations.
- Was initially planned to be around 26, possibly more episodes but got cut down to 12 due to creative discrepancies, and will only get more depending on how successful it'll be.
- Because of how much higher the original anime's success was in the west, it's said to take much inspiration from western works to cater more to that audience.
- Meryl Stryfe, Milly Thompson, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, and the Gung-Ho-Guns won't appear in this new anime.
- Knives is said to have a new design that is even more different than what Vash is compared to the manga and old anime. He keeps the bowl cut that was seen in the teaser trailer and will sport a much worse-looking outfit.
- There will be new side characters, amongst them a corny comic relief character and a female character that'll be very fan service heavy, basically the "waifu" character of this show.
- There will be a new group loosely based on the Gung-Ho-Guns, though with much less diverse characters.
- The soundtrack will be much different from the original, using plenty of modern vibes, instead of the classic western vibes.

Attached: TRIGUN STAMPEDE _ OFFICIAL TRAILER 0-40 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

source?

>only using some elements as inspirations.
>planned to be around 26, possibly more episodes but got cut down to 12 due to creative discrepancies
>western works to cater more to that audience.
>soundtrack will be much different from the original,
Sounds more and more like a pass

Attached: 20220705_143924.jpg (267x145, 7.91K)

Gonna need some source for that buddy.

It came to me in a dream

>Zoomgun

OK so basically you just made this up

>and Nightow is rather disappointed by this project
Gotta be honest, the anime is significantly better than trigun maximum. I'm not sure how much I actually want them to listen to him.

>especially in the creative department and Nightow is rather disappointed by this project
I don't like where this is going on..... Why they didn't just adapted maximum?!

>- Meryl Stryfe, Milly Thompson, Nicholas D. Wolfwood, and the Gung-Ho-Guns won't appear in this new anime.
It's fucking over

>- Because of how much higher the original anime's success was in the west, it's said to take much inspiration from western works to cater more to that audience.
By making him look like a zoomie mutt?
>inb4 gay Vash

I really thought that the difference in this adaption would be that it is closer to the manga than the original anime. Why do they have to shit on this so much?

I mean, this one is not a problem and makes sense. It's a prequel so they shouldn't even be born yet

It's already a problem that it's a prequel. This isn't the interesting part of the story, we know nothing will matter and it's all just pointless filler.

>- Because of how much higher the original anime's success was in the west, it's said to take much inspiration from western works to cater more to that audience.
I thought they finally learnt this never works

Granted it's been like 8 years since I last read Maximum, but at the time I thought it was kind of bad.

see I read that as them taking inspiration from western references. Like how fucking goddamn everything in Kenshin was basically some flavor of X-men nod.

The reveal of OP's image wasn't enough to make it a pass for you?

>wasn't enough to make it a pass for you?
About 90%

>Because of how much higher the original anime's success was in the west, it's said to take much inspiration from western works to cater more to that audience.
>it's worked in the west so that mean we are going to change everything that made it successful in the original anime.
How retarded you have to be to have that kind of thought process ?

KEK

Still waiting for the source

Source is OP asshole

>Because of how much higher the original anime's success was in the west, it's said to take much inspiration from western works to cater more to that audience.

If true that explains the shittg emo look.
Weebs ruined Trigun, thanks a lot Americucks