Classroom of the Elite Volume 0

What Kinugasa meant by this? and who's that loli grill?

Attached: 20220724_095104.png (863x605, 533.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrXjSoYdyns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice highleg swimsuit

Why are his feet smaller than his hands?

Only one loli can win 50%.

Attached: 1630955910359.png (520x740, 282.02K)

How does 50% man even expects whorikita and jobber nagumo to beat him

Attached: AE16B74E-EC84-44E4-9F19-DEA48CFFAB93.jpg (853x582, 112.76K)

Oh please, beating 6 grown adults as a little kid is too much even for this series...

Not if he used 51% of his power.

Attached: FKbdYSfaUAEuCkj.jpg (1119x140, 38.34K)

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrXjSoYdyns
Next episode preview with a rare conversation between Kei and Honami. Wonder if Kinugasa wrote these.

Animations look shit , SEAfags probably at it again

>Both denying falling in love with Kiyo
Yep, yep. I believe them, definitely

100% a WRer. Hard to pinpoint what happens, but since Ayano never talks about her, she either got BTFO in the most boring way possible, or she passed normally.

Ayano is the only person who passed iirc. She looks like a dead or presumed dead childhood friend

I see why Kiyo prefers blondes

I can believe him beating the shit out of adults in his high school body but this is ridiculous

Neither should like him at that point.

Are chink/gooks getting expensive with animation prices?

For me, it's Arisu and Horikita.

Attached: yande.re 412259 horikita_suzune neko sakayanagi_arisu stockings tagme thighhighs tomose_shunsaku youkoso_jitsuryoku_shijou_shugi_no_kyoushitsu_e.jpg (2432x3423, 1.82M)

i get the super iq stuff ok fine but i thought his strength came from superior technique and years of training. How did a child beat 6 adults like that user posted earlier? Does superpower shit exist in this universe?

He obviously answered a math question so difficult the adults passed out from shame that they were outsmarted

The way I see it was actually never about "technique". He understands combat on such a fundamental level that it doesn't matter how much physically stronger another person is. He can simply assess a situation and know exactly how to take a person or even multiple people down effectively.

it still doesnt make sense. A child no matter what cannot manifest physical strength capable of even injuring a battle ready adult. i know its anime but still

You don't need to have more physical strength to win a fight. A child of that age can still kick hard enough to knock out an adult man if aimed right.

Hopefully the picture on the left is the result of a one on one and he defeated them individually, rather than all six jumping on him at the same time, it’s still ridiculous either way, but still more believeable. Also is the woman on the left 50% mom?

>woman on the left
Damn it I meant the right image.

Last I heard, chink animators get payed more than japanese.