I'm so tired of seeing anime abs

Do you know how hard to acquire this physique in real life? but in anime, every boys have it like no effort.

Attached: bull.jpg (660x476, 49.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3117838/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3547537/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

work out retard
also nips are a bunch of starving peasants, abs on skinny people don't count

Put down the fork, user

My abs are separated, meaning even if I manage to obtain a rock-hard six pack it'll still look like shit. It's really discouraging to try and fix.

It's no less unrealistic than the boob sizes, just learn to enjoy the fantasy user. After all, isn't that why we watch anime?

Diet and stop eating fatty

You say as if this was so damn common when the majority of "men" in anime are fucking twinks.
Also, getting visible muscles is easy as fuck if you are skinny, you don't have to work out as much as fat people since. Most Japanese are skinny. You literally cannot be not skinny if you eat normally, fat people only exists because they are degenerates that are addicted to sugar stuff that tastes like shit.

it's a FANTASY user
are you going to complain about mario getting bigger because he ate a red mushroom?

Nips are midgets, so it's actually easy for them to get muscles.

Just eat less for a month and if you're not a human whale, you'll see them too

COPE

Attached: DENJITWINK.png (734x1110, 618.04K)

The americans and their burger

Attached: a89240e5c8de1872baa98240c570a82faf1e76595584c95da16b617eec2903c0_3.jpg (848x796, 64.73K)

What's the story behind that scar?

I love anime abs. I'm ripped IRL.

3D is irrelevant

stop eating burgers fatso.

Just hit the gym and stop eating shit dude
Everybody has the potential to be ripped

OP sounds like a bitch that can't even bench 1pl8

Attached: 1657877974087.jpg (1250x1821, 1.72M)

Post more sexy abs

Fat is the only determining factor to visible abs. You just gotta stop eating like a waste disposal

The logical reaction after seeing such characters everywhere would be to set ones mind on working out to become like this yourself.
Instead, you are complaining and you rather want literal cartoon characters to look like you now, like some landwhale asking for "representation".
Burgers don't make people fat either unless they eat like 5 of them every day on top of other meals.

Attached: 78955.png (900x634, 585.24K)

>Do you know how hard to acquire this physique in real life?
Absurdly easy if you don't eat like absolute shit (not even good just not typical american)? I've always had abs even during the stretch of time where I didn't do any sports, work out, and lived a completely sedentary lifestyle.

compare a diet with rice and a diet with bread.
>you won't get fatter with rice even if you eat more then what you would normally eat on bread (stopped eating bread and eating rice i loss 30 kgs of weight in 2 months)

God I want to lick Ghislaine's abs.

Attached: 1637537047091.jpg (372x338, 20.62K)

"Plus size" fingers typed this post

i wanted abs like that too, but the girls at the MMA tourney kicked my ass when i tried to take them.

For women getting below 17% body fat is much more difficult, and it actually effects fertility.
>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3117838/
>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3547537/

17% is still very fit, but women getting to that super toned/vascular build you see in bodybuilders is affecting their cycles. Makes sense, if you don't have an excess of calories how are you going to carry a child?

Attached: body-fat-percentage-men-women.png (690x449, 408.75K)

lick your own eris

Attached: file.png (850x1235, 1.06M)

Those are mine

Attached: 1614557850150.jpg (1920x1080, 429.75K)

I got used to it. That, you know, teenagers have body of professional bodybuilders.

Attached: 1647129130186.png (1200x1200, 939.33K)

The second and the third one look perfectly fine and that's easy to get. People underestimate how fucking much you have to eat to get to a normal weight or even overweight. Unless I am a mutation or something. The first guy and first woman there look like shit anyway, even or especially with muscles you should have at least a little bit of fat otherwise you look like a mutation.