Overlord

>the author hinted that Overlord is just the prologue of a traditional hero story
>in the sequel there will come a hero to end Ainz's tyranny
Your thought? Any prediction about the new hero protagonist?

Attached: 4fewc4.jpg (781x439, 98.3K)

Did he actually say that?
No way that guy would have the balls to destroy his self insert

>Your thought? Any prediction about the new hero protagonist?
Maruyama said he wanted to write a new wrestling novel, so obviously the MC of the next part will be that wrestler world champion who even Touch Me couldn't beat.

I would like a sequel, but I don't want a retard like Arc to be the protagonist or his entourage.

>No way that guy would have the balls to destroy his self insert
He hates his work now and will use the new protag to shit on the old one. There are many cases like that.

Attached: 1657384086883.jpg (960x1280, 288.85K)

Overlord is finishing in 2 volumes
Maru isn't looking back, so this will never happen

>Overlord is finishing in 2 volumes
That's "Overlord". Successful LN's commonly get a sequel series.

Negima DOES NOT have a sequel
When my friends ask for reccomendations i always empathize this part

How does UQ holder end anyway

>Your thought?
There's nothing to think about, you made it up.
>Did he actually say that?
No.

That's up to the author to decide if they wanted to start a new or continue milking it out of its dignity.

Overlord is already past its prime and the author had many times undergone breakdowns. It's clear the LN stressed him out too much.

Up to him what to do next

What are your thoughts on S4 being Vol's 10, 11, 14, and the movie being 12-13?

Attached: 1658464457673781.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>Negima DOES NOT have a sequel
Kek. user's still seething. Now that Ken got elected, he will probably write part 3 too.
>How does UQ holder end anyway
Touta and his friends live for eternity. Negi and the entire 3A died and reunite in the after life.

Attached: 1656976313847.jpg (765x1080, 248.43K)

Wouldn't he have no more time to write manga now that he's a diet member?

>politician
>actually working
not on this planet user

Most politicians have so much free time that they don't know that to do with. Many of them write books too. He just needs to write the story, his assistances will draw. He will probably do it to boost his popularity and spread is agendas.

authors always do this, that is until they realized making story like that will basically take their entire life to finish.
reminder that we're nowhere near the endgame for overlord and this series has been going for at least 10 years now.

UQ holder is really a wasted potential.

Sex with Entoma

Fuck you

>Wouldn't he have no more time to write manga now that he's a diet member?
user, Hiro Mashima has enough time to play Monster Hunter while write and draw for three separate manga at the same time, handling his own YouTube channel, handling designs for Gate of Nightmare game and also creating its manga, also has enough time to be involved in the Edens Zero game and anime. Pretty sure Akamatsu could do the same thing since he has less shit on his plate.

>the author hinted that Overlord is just the prologue of a traditional hero story
He didn't. Maruyama only hinted that he'd rather be done with with Overlord as a franchise entirely, and instead write a Wrestling LN.

He never will. His fans and editors won't allow it. The man will forever be pigeonholed as the guy who wrote Overlord and everyone will want to see more edgelord shit from him cause of it.

Momonga deserves to be violently raped.

Good luck with that, Albedo.

>MC
>Wives
>Side women
Neat.

It will be the human wizard Momonga