Why is the animation quality of One Piece so good suddenly?

I just watched a couple new One Piece episodes. What the fuck?! When did the quality of this show get so good?
How did we end up here nakamas?

Attached: 14C2188D-1E90-40C5-8CB8-637AE33B95DD.png (400x400, 180.98K)

It varies from unwatchable dumpster fire quality to extremely high quality, depends on the episode

4 names

Masami Mori
Bahi JD
Megumi Ishitani
Takashi Kojima

One Piece anime has literally skyrocketed into normie mainstream media because of animators like Takashi Kojima, Masami Mori and Bahi JD giving 100% and making some episodes look like a movie.

it depends

If you are watching a Megumi Ishitani episode you won't be disappointed because that director is a talent magnet.
All the best animators work on her episode,
Soty and Bahi to name a few.

Sakuga expert here.
Watch One Piece episode 914.
That's when it suddenly started to look better.

The animation went to shit during Wano.

Because there are like thousands of Animators in Toei? Not to mention that the quality of the episode depends on many factors like time and Animation Director?

Pretty Animation doesn't remove the fact that One Piece Anime is utter garbage though, especially from attracting new Fans and Audiences.

can you at least try?

If an episode has good animators like
then it will be good.

But they can't work on every single episode since they release episodes per week. Making one episode takes months!

>DUDE CUBES
>DUDE FLASHING COLORS
>DUDE ABUSE OF IMPACT FRAMES
>DUDE AURAS
>DUDE CHARACTERS FLYING AROUND EVERYWHERE WITH NO WEIGHT
>DUDE SUPER FAST WHOOOOOOA
>DUDE OVER-THE-TOP NON-CANON BULLSHIT
Like I said. It went to shit.

Attached: 1650896220574.webm (708x400, 2.79M)

one piece and trash and it always wuill be

(OP)
one piece and trash and it always will be

wan piss turned to bleach + naruto

But that's not new.

Soulful clip, soulless text

Its almost as if big productions have different teams both in house and outsourced to work on different episodes explaining the quality inconsistencies. Insane I know but its almost like they used their better teams with guest animators to hype up an arc
could you imagine if that were true

how is anyone this tasteless jfc

>Toei Philippines

Because of Pinoy animators

>Toei Philippines
>SEA Animators

Cough cough pokemon episodes looking like complete fan animation shit

It's because toei was animating dragonball super and toriyama forced them to stop releasing episodes until they fix the dogshit animation. Thats why later episodes of dragonball super looks much better and that also transfered to one piece. You can see that from the slightly different art style and animation style, which was the same in dragonball super and one piece.

My theory is OP must have gotten a big boost for Olympics to show off because Dressrosa looked like animated doodoo. They probably didn't want to show off One Piece looking like this at the Olympics while also wanking Japanese culture with Wano.

Attached: 1647206793380.png (493x276, 166.23K)