I have never in my life seen a fanbase cope and misread a chapter as badly as OPM fans and this recent OPM chapter...

I have never in my life seen a fanbase cope and misread a chapter as badly as OPM fans and this recent OPM chapter. They literally cannot accept that the chapter confirms Cosmic Garou by the end of the fight was stronger than Saitama has been in the entire series up to this point (he got stronger during the fight) when IT LITERALLY SPELLS IT OUT.

I've already seen
>it's Garou's view on Saitama
cope when it's the narrator, as it talks about Garou in the third person.

Attached: a7CUlXc.png (800x1138, 707.7K)

Sure

Saitama held back the entire fight as usual.

>saitama is stronger
wow who would've guessed

Despite their retardeness that fact of the matter is that Garou could oneshot 100% Boros at any moment.

source: ONE + Murata

No user, Garou did not overpower Saitama. He managed to keep up with SAitama momentarily before Saitama overtook him exponentially.

So you're telling me

that Saitama was weaker than Raditz?

who cares, this manga is garbage

who cares

shut the fuck up bruh

could raditz breathe in space and travel in space without his space capsule?

Even so, Garou by the end of the fight was stronger than Saitama was at the beginning of the fight

OP didn't say Garou overpowered. He said Saitama started getting stronger during the fight, but at some point Garou was stronger than PAST Saitama.
Just like how nowadays Baki is stronger than Vietnam Yuujirou, but nevertheless old daddy is a fucking monster.

Holy shit guys it's a gag manga. You're supposed to laugh at powerlevel faggotry not join it!!!

But was Garou as strong as Boros?

It is Murata's fault.

What exactly do the dots signify on the chart? Garou's don't align with the respective black dots.

This

The point of the manga is that Saitama power level is 'inf' from the beginning. Making him grow or whatever is stupid.

not true because saitama power is always relative to the opponent he's facing, for example if he's fighting goku he would be 10x stronger than goku and if he's fighting fodder monster he would just be 10x stronger than that fodder monster. the fact is we don't know how strong saitama actually is.

the power behind each punch. black's are saitama's punches

look at the silly little graph, even from the very first data point opm was above garou. assuming the bottom of the graph is 0 that would mean even since the beginning opm was around 2x as strong as garou.