What did you learn from Evangelion?

What did you learn from Evangelion?

Attached: 1628953257480.jpg (1920x817, 1.28M)

All good things come to an end, but they either just end or go to shit

Asukafags were self-inserters and Reifags just wanted their girl to be happy.

Correct.

I'm rewatching Eva right now and I have to say I'm impressed by how good it is. I watched it a long time ago when I was just getting into anime, and over the years (and after watching the first and 2nd rebuild) I brushed it off as a normalfag babby's first anime, and while that's basically true, it's also pretty great on its own merits. I forgot how damn stylish it is. I also forgot how important Misato is. All of the episodes I've seen so far (I'm on EP 22) are pretty good, and it's not pretentious like I remembered it to be.

One of the more interesting episodes was the one where Gendo activates the dummy plug and makes unit 01 maul Toji's eva. My first reaction was to think that Shinji was completely justified in wanting to quit an organization that made him do something morally reprehensible, but I'm not sure how of his response was genuine indignation, and how much of it was refusing to accept the power and responsibility granted to him as a pilot.

Hospital sex is good

Attached: images - 2022-07-21T142933.051.jpg (589x331, 23.33K)

Is user a hack

Anno*

user is a massive hack.

That men are trash.

>What did you learn from Evangelion?
That mediocre anime is often overrated.

Go out and have sex

you either die a master or live long enough to see yourself become a hack

Attached: 1631724792197.jpg (900x1296, 135.86K)

how monorail switches works

Attached: GranularPassionateAruanas-max-1mb.gif (260x150, 824.97K)

that the fandom, in addition to more meanings than the author intended, may also be able to see in something more quality than the author is able to provide

Attached: evangelion-regista-hideaki-anno-compie-60-anni-regala-un-esilarante-foto-fan-v4-447795-1280x960.jpg (1280x960, 131.46K)

That shit pretentious story doesn't matter if visuals and ost are top tier, it will become most overrated anime of all time
Also flesh lanky auschwitz prisoner cyborg-mecha always looked awful, shit would break in single hit from anything it looks so fragile and weak.

Dolan duck edit, has it been made?

That teens shouldn't be exposed to it. Talking from experience.

That the general masses that say a anime is good often have shit taste.

That it all keeps tumbling down.

I'm still upset the rebuild relied too much on CGI/real life images.