Chainsaw Man

What saved the hype?

Attached: 1658378823982.jpg (1200x628, 253.5K)

War.

Asa.

It didn't. Show me more of your dreams was better than I wish I tried living a bit more selfishly .

The hottest fmc of all times

Coomers mostly. Look at how much fanart War and Yoshida are getting.

I never read this series before but she has me tempted.

Nothing interesting has happened yet

> leg long skirt
> ponytail
> shy, but may ask you out at will
> inner war demon

i cum constantly

The same thing that drove part 1. Hot, violent, dumbasses.

Attached: FYG-mfFUIAAtofS.jpg (1721x2048, 392.23K)

I just want a slutty awkward FeMC

Fujimoto is always like this. Good ideas that go nowhere. Fire Punch's premise was interesting and it had all the potential in the world, then it all went down the toilet. CSM had some cool ideas but the story in retrospect was not good. Character relationships were weak, most villains don't have personality or enough backstory. It all just feels hollow, like a 3rd grader wrote it. Even the big reveals like Makima's main motivation and Denji's door were underwhelming as shit.

Maybe you feel hollow and you want to be heard but not outed, so you say it's because of the manga
Then you add some general terms like 'backstory' and 'character relationships' because those excuses to complain are just so convenient
All so that you can let us know that you're hurting on the inside while feeling secure that no one will notice it

A kino manga just naturally receives a lot of traction

As much as I do believe nothing has interesting happened I do believe he's a good writer.
The problem is part 1 starts amazing then has like 6 chapters of world/character building, but part 2 is extremely fucking weak and I feel like nothing will happen till after chapter 5

Talking like a true fightspic

Not even talking about fights you fucking retard.
Our introduction to our new character was fucking trash, she's just some emo bitch who hates devil's because her parents are dead.
We barely know her as a character or what the fuck she wants, while by the first couple chapters we new exactly who want want Denji wanted.
If this was part 1 I would of dropped this manga and waited like sixth months to see if it was even worth it

Talking like a true fightspic

Did I hurt your feelings mocking your bland just like me fr fr bitch

his oneshots

true

cutie with split personalities of a dorky introvert and a coldblood killer
God ive been jizzing fucking buckets the last few weeks i dont know how ill hold myself when hentais come out