One Piece has been dethroned for the very first time on MangaPlus

One Piece has been dethroned for the very first time on MangaPlus

Attached: IMG_20220720_184602.jpg (1078x856, 145.5K)

One piece was on hiatus for a month. Lets see if it can keep it up

Wasn’t OP on hiatus for a month? Surprised SxF never took top spot at least once since it always hanged around top 2 for a long time. Weekly schedule definitely helped CSM.

>on MangaPlus
Who cares about MangaPlus? They're late on this trend.

Attached: ohno2021.png (658x962, 860.3K)

Chainsaw was on hiatus for 1.5 YEARS LMAOOO

Attached: 20220720_035555.jpg (3185x4096, 1.14M)

Dragonball and Boruto have been above it before retard

Everything before ch 1054 was filler, no wonder the current readers are upset and the views are dying down

Attached: 1657914358408.jpg (1080x1009, 165.76K)

Are these numbers actual views? Kinda miserable considering jp alone had 5 times as much.

Attached: 1590161924969.jpg (501x257, 104.12K)

and then 2 chapters came out after that
no One piece chapter post-hiatus has come out yet
Anyway I'm happy to see actually good series at the op over fucking boruto and MHA

Enjoy the fed while you still can csmcucks

It's because of Yamato, isn't it? All of Wanpiss up to this point was just buildup to her?

>Zoomer win boomers
Nothing new, Zoomers dont read One Piece.

Doesn’t it get dethroned whenever a Bort chapter drops?

Did you enjoy your 1000+ chapters of filler, wanpissfag?

CSMchads ENTER

>consolewarring over manga
Any Forums is just Any Forums but for shonen

Second time.

Attached: mangaplus feb 22.png (1884x1054, 2.58M)

>ONE PISS?
forgotten

>PLOTHOLE x ASSPULL?
forgotten

>MY FUJO ACADEMIA?
forgotten

>BLACKED CLOVER?
forgotten

>FUJUTSU GAYSEN?
forgotten

Attached: 1657656136784.jpg (600x519, 82.22K)

>its BARELY above op
>csmcucks already losing their shit over this
lmao even snkeks aren't this pathetic

Third

Chain saw man has proven to be so great, that a single message cannot convey the sheer brilliance of it. Regardless, I will try my hardest to convey the core concepts, that reveal CSM to be the greatest piece of fiction on this planet. To understand CSM one needs to explore the darkest and deepest secrets of heroism. To appreciate CSM is impossible in this post modernist type of society. Like many masterful pieces of fiction, such as, 1984, Macbeth, The Odyssey, Lord of The Flies, The Illiad & many others, it takes time to truly be unanimously appreciated by the true critiques. CSM cannot be fully appreciated until decades upon decades, centuries upon centuries and millennia upon millennia have passed.

To have at least a partial understanding of CSM, one must display a very high IQ. With this high intellect they must scavenge the depths of philosophy listed to Schrodinger, Faraday, Democritus, Newton, Aquinas, Aristotle, Socrates, Machiavelli, Rawls, Locke, Kant, Plato, Mises, Hobbes, Russel, Rousseau, Derrida, Ivo Andric, among many others, to grasp a mediocre understanding of the genius that is CSM.
I spend all my time researching ancient masterpieces such as, The Epic of Gilgamesh, Mtamorphosis, Tain Bo Cuailnge, The brothers Karamazov, and countless others to understand the complex characterization of many characters in CSM. Fujimbo is a pure genius, the amount of depth all the characters have is just, so, astonishing. No other writer has completed this very high standard of a feat before.
Every sentence Fujimbo writes, isn't just a sentence, but an industry changing event. He shows us the true nihilism of the world through CSM. Chainsww man is no mere story, but a reality interpreted from a piece of literature. It shows the darkness and the struggles of realism (Ex. Denji vs Aki47). With all this said, Fujimbo has far surpassed George Orwell.(edited)

Sent from my Huaweii tablet

Attached: 1657458731504.png (350x700, 175.18K)

What do MangaPlus numbers mean? Total reads of an entire series? Or is it weekly/monthly?

Attached: 1649259339802.png (317x326, 157.94K)

>copies hunterchads
embarrassing

Tatsuki Fujimoto has managed to create a modern masterpiece work filled with creativity, iconic designs, well-executed story progression, amazing fights, hilarious humor, an intriguing atmosphere, a vast cast of well-developed and likable characters, breathtaking devil designs, subversive and unpredictable events, high tension because characters can die at any moment, an adult tone due to mature elements such as nudity, sex and gore, well written females that are on par with their male counterparts(a rarity among shounen), a modern feel that fits the current zeitgeist of our society, a clear starting and ending point, a perfect story length that ensures to keep the interest of the reader, unique concepts that have not been used in a long time, a perfect balance between action, humor, and catharsis, foreshadowing of important moments thanks to competent writing, arcs that seamlessly flow into each other like a river, and most importantly: it manages to stay entertaining from the first to the last chapter, something that only the 1% of fiction can achieve.

Chainsaw Man ranks at the very top of the manga hierarchy and does what it tries to do with incredible proficiency, it's a modern marvel of creative storytelling. However, Any Forums seemingly ignores all of those points, and only attacks CSM for its small number of mistakes, while simultaneously not acknowledging its positives. They only do this because of the deserved industry-wide recognition it received, and not due to its actual minuscule amount of flaws. This obviously leaves the fan base with frustration, and in an attempt to retaliate, they're vocally voicing their opinions on why Chainsaw Man is actually an amazing work. This can make them seem “annoying” when it's in reality just their inevitable counteraction to Any Forums's ignorance and biased criticism.

Chainsaw Man fans aren't annoying, it is Any Forums that is at fault.

Attached: 1657419390059.jpg (1024x768, 88.62K)

DUMB kobeni poster.

Both OPfags and CSMfags are leagues above SnKcucks

Hope it keeps up, Manga plus resets the counter weekly for about 2 years now, and has IP check measures, since before Naruto and Dragonball Super fags were botting the rankings to keep their series on top.

>embarrassing

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 59.69K)

Yes

You like Fujimoto, Tatsuki?

Their early work was a little too cinephilic for my taste. But when Chainsaw Man came out in 2018, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole manga has clear, crisp imagery, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the manga a big boost. He/she's been compared to Quentin Tarantino, but I think Fujimoto has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

In 2022, Fujimoto released Chainsaw Man Part 2, their most accomplished manga. I think their undisputed one-shot is "Goodbye, Eri". A one-shot so KINO, most people probably don't analyze the panels. But they should, because it's not just about the pressure of conformity and the importance of cinematography. It's also a personal statement about the mangaka themself.

/thread
this should be compulsory post in every CSM thread

THIS IS WHAT CHAINSOY FAGS BELIEVE AHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1647193437127.jpg (321x306, 22.26K)

>no argument

Attached: 1649620154740.png (126x115, 13.86K)

>SnKtard believes he can insult ChainsawGods and doesn't recognize a copypasta

Attached: makima laughing.jpg (729x481, 213.22K)

cringe