Wow

Wow.

Attached: yande.re 31699 crease girl's_high himeji_kyoko ikue_ogawa kishimoto_seiji kouda_akari sato_ayano seifuku suzuki_yuma takahashi_eriko.jpg (900x1274, 780.58K)

How high?

>The episode where the loli ends up in a love hotel
Kek

>Kek

Attached: 27.jpg (1067x1600, 222.23K)

Need more context

Attached: 26.jpg (1084x1600, 265.15K)

Yep, nothing is off limits for a joke in Girls' High.

More like whores.

So, realistic JKs?

You get the feeling that the girls are actually growing up and changing from children into women, and having both anxiety and excitement over it, not staying a cardboard stereotype of a little girl in a young woman's body like in most anime/manga.

How many jokes did they make about mass murder, terrorism, or the emperor? Heh, guess there are limits after all...

Attached: 207000004827_L.jpg (365x500, 109.46K)

>Made by Idea Factory
>VN
>You play as a (male) teacher
Is there romance? I want to play this

I actually liked the animated series way more.

The only bit from the original manga I remember was when she woke up on her period with no prep and had to walk to the bathroom shedding all over the floor, freaking out her little brother and pissing off her mom.

No idea, I've never played it. Looks like it could just be pseudo romantic hijinks

Attached: 51YZ70KT9JL.jpg (500x375, 48.15K)

I've been wanting a (non-nukige) VN to play for a long time with a teacher protag, going to have to check this out.

>Based on the author's own experiences on an all-female school
>Female cast deliberately subvert the kawaii uguu asexual trend for raunchy content
>Seinen
Could it work on a shoujo/josei magazine?

It still panders to guys. Specifically, chads who appreciate the girls being more realistic and spontaneous instead of archetypes. More normal, even. There are an incredible amount of panty shots and "they fell on each other" type of moments, that isn't included with women in mind. On the other hand, the girls should be relatable to women, unlike most girls in series aimed at a male audience. So maybe women who can get past the perverted male-targeted stuff could enjoy it.

Bump

Attached: yande.re 31700 bikini cleavage crease fixme girl's_high kishimoto_seiji suzuki_yuma swimsuits takahashi_eriko umbrella.jpg (2500x1717, 2.32M)

But is it actually funny?

I'm only a couple eps in and it's funny

Attached: odagiri_.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

Kek