He wasnt that bad

He wasnt that bad

Attached: Tooru_Infobox_Manga.png (525x791, 618.62K)

When you have to start by saying "he wasn't THAT bad", instead of "he was good"... it means he really was that bad.

JoJolion is awesome.

Attached: 1624627847357.png (960x1080, 343.05K)

He was an extremely shallow criminal. He could have been another random rock guy.

He wasn't that good either. Jojo fans were fortunate enough to have so many memorable villains like Dio, Funny or Kira. He was just meh, I don't even remember his name. Is it Steven? Doctor Steven or something, I dunno.

>Rock human retcon to set up Tooru and possibly two women
>Introduce the concept that rock humans are a backup if the carbon humans fail
>Rokakaka does more for rock humans and they were aiming for more
>Feels like Tooru's goal is to use the fruit somehow to jump above humanity
>Nah its just money
>Also rock humans, rock fruit, rock bugs and rock diseases are unrelated
>Early JJL sets them up as tragic villains, having to hide among humans but never being able to live a true life due to their biology

I still think Tooru's goal should have been to become a real human. It adds to the selfishness and detachment rock humans have but makes the conflict with Josuke and Tooru stronger. They both want the miraculous fruit for personal and selfish reasons.

I think he was a good villain for the part and design wise WoU is the best boss stand. He suffered from Araki keeping him totally hidden until the end and from how his arc is ultimately resolved dropping the flash forward, but as a badguy I have no issue with him.

His goal is too pragmatically control society from outside the reach of humans. Revolutionary methods are pointless for them because they are unaging, the rock on the hill. It was about money but it was really about how they could assert control without being directly involved, he chose the most boring method because it doesn't benefit him to go for something more risky.

Wonder of U

>can be seen by non-Stand users
>can seemingly possess/steal the appearance of any human
>is sentient
>is automatic
>can multiply itself
>can teleport anywhere
>can move as a reflection
>you can't pursue it without getting injured/killed
>you can't THINK of pursuing it without getting injured/killed
>is basically invulnerable, unless your power is called Go Beyond
>its user is also invulnerable
>probably is the most powerful Stand in the series

So who is the user of this nonsensical Stand?

>random Rock Human who wants money

If you defend this, or think that's okay, you're a complete retard.

Attached: Hey.png (298x245, 29.88K)

>He suffered from Araki keeping him totally hidden until the end
That's because he wasn't planned at all. He's a last minute addition.

Attached: Tooru Vogue.png (1038x209, 123.76K)

Well, wasn't Kira goal to have a quiet life?

Kira was a psychopath, serial killer with obsessive–compulsive disorder. Killer Queen's ability fitted his personnality.

Who is Toru? Why did he gain such a Stand?

Tooru is the oldest of the rock humans, who believes in both the gap between rock humans from humans as well as their absolute superiority over the humans, that is why it is such a strong stand. A person's stand also comes from their soul/desires. King Crimson is a stand that lets Diavolo escape the chains of fate, Killer Queen is a stand that silently erases all record of the killer Yoshikage Kira, The World gives Dio dominion over the entire world, and Wonder of U brings misfortune on anyone who tries to interfere with the man behind the curtain. That's your angle for its abillity.

>oldest of the rock humans

That's Poor Tom

>who believes in both the gap between rock humans from humans as well as their absolute superiority over the human

That's Urban Guerrila

source: my ass

absolute dogshit. I wish Araki just used the fruits to re-create the Pillar Men.

nuKars vs Josuke
nuEsidisi vs Jobin
nuWamuu vs Joshu

>Tooru is the oldest of the rock humans
Source?
>who believes in both the gap between rock humans from humans as well as their absolute superiority over the humans
Like Urban Guerrilla? Whose Stand was not that strong?
>that is why it is such a strong stand.
That's it? So Toru got the most nonsensical, absurdly powerful Stand ever made, just because he's old, and thinks he's superior to humans.

Look at the picture.

He is okay as an antagonist, I especially love both his character and stand design. I hope anime improves the source material whenever Part 8 gets adaptation.

Doesn't look that much similar to me, and even if it was meant to be inspiration, it still just a design.

>just because he's old, and thinks he's superior to humans.

but he carries the Will of P. D Oh

It's proof that a part of Toru was made on the fly.
I'm convinced he wasn't supposed to be the main villain (or even a villain) when he first appeared.