Part 5 > Part 4 > Part 2 > Part 3 > Part 6 > Part 1

Part 5 > Part 4 > Part 2 > Part 3 > Part 6 > Part 1

Attached: MV5BZDc3NGQ3ZWQtYjNkOC00MjhiLTg2N2YtNmZlOGNiZTFkOWNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc2NjA5MTU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1428, 199.73K)

kys anime-only

the anime is great though, why should i read the manga

7 > 5 > 8 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 2

1 > 5 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 7 > 8

Attached: 1638769880409.jpg (1904x1344, 3.18M)

7>4>8>2>5>3>6>1

Part 7 > Part 3 > Part 5 > Part 6 > Part 2 > Part 4 > Part 1
Haven't read part 8 yet. I have no idea why people like part 4 so much. Murder mystery and slice of life don't mesh well. One is about tension and intrigue while the other is about inconsequential relaxed cosy character interactions. I like both separately and it makes me wish Araki had tackled each sub genre in their own separate parts instead of lumping them together.

6 > 3 > 4 > 7 > 2 > 5 > 1 > 8

Jotaro > Jolyne > Joseph > Josuke > Johnathan > Johnny > Giorno > Gappy

Pucci > DIO > Kira > Dio Brando > Diavolo > Valentine > Kars > Tooru

Stone Free > Star Platinum > Crazy Diamond > Tusk > Soft & Wet > Gold Experience

C-Moon > The World > Whitesnake > Made in Heaven > King Crimson > D4C > Killer Queen > Wonder of U

End of the World > Great Days > Bloody Stream > Sono chi na Sadame > Requiem > Stand Proud > STONE OCEAN > chase > Golden Wind > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town

Gyro > Okuyasu > Kakyoin > FF > Hermes > Caesar > Will A Zeppeli > Koichi > Yasuho > Rai

>Johnny that low
Do Jojo fans not like realistically written characters with good arcs?

Because you can finish part 6 as well as read part 7 and 8

Why is part 6 anime so shit!!!’ Netflix?!?

I do but JoJo is dumb fun and Johnny crying every page and le dark determination is lame. I can read better manga for characters, books, watch films and TV etc. I come to JoJo for dumb fun because nothing else tops it.

>Part 5 first
Opinion discarded

This is bait

Not at all. It might seem that way but I'm genuine. Johnny is great, yes but as I said, the dumb fun outweighs the rest. He isn't very fun, too somber and crying too much.

Maybe it’s cause user is retarded

Part 1 was done in like what? Under a year? I feel like it had some interesting ideas and the horror element was good but like Araki really didn't know what the fuck to do with it and there's him implying that he was limited to certain shounen manga tropes.

But man I want to see Phantom Blood redone because I feel there's some potential to it, but I don't think Araki cares that much and he pretty much already did with Johnny what he didn't get to do with Jonathan.
Gyro might as well have been the main protag for most of Steelball run.

>JoJo is dumb fun
No, retard. Araki is one of the few authors who tries to write complex fights. If you want true dumb fun, then read One Piece, or any other popular shonen.

For me it's
>Part 2
>Joseph
>Kira
>Hamon, simple as.
>Whitesnake
>Great Days
>Bruno
And as a bonus, best fight:
>Bites the Dust

because seven is manga-only and araki hired ghostwriters to provide more than aesthetics for the first time in his career

Jojolands next month for sure right guys…….