Code Geass

>My Geass lets me command people to do whatever I want.
>For example, if I told you to do a handstand, you'd do it

It would have been that easy not to fuck everything up. Why didn't he just pick a better example?

Attached: Lelouch_Command_-_Episode_22_-_Kill_Japanese.jpg (250x141, 6.49K)

Because he's an American. He just had to show his hidden disdain for the eleven filth he has working for him.

Because the plot needed to advance and so he had to be retarded.

Because he didn't think she was so retarded to do a thing he said rhetorically.

Attached: 1638194907813.webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

What kind of a schizo says "kill all the Japanese" as their example? It's not even a particularly good example because it raises a lot of questions about "how would I possibly do that?"

you're expecting a bishie teenager voiced by fukuyama to not be edgy. Also, he had to pick something she wouldn't willingly do, if he said "do a handstand" she could try to do a handstand and mock him because Euphie is a playful retard.

Wouldn't something like "jump off a building" have been a more sensible thing to use as a rhetorical example though?

Euphie is retarded enough to try, she did cover for everyone in the hostage incident so her life isn't as important to her as her public image as a loving princess.

In context given who he's talking to and what she's trying to do it makes sense for him to use that as an example.

Attached: gooddog.jpg (480x600, 64.47K)

What a good dog

That dog is dead by now.

I always thought the geass activated because he subconsciously wanted the war to keep going but couldn't find the moral justification.

I am curious how would the plot advance if this didn't happen?

You'd think he would of used it for something inconsequential or something similar to suzakus situation as a show of trust & proof honestly.

Another week, another Euphemia thread

Attached: 1256199766446.jpg (465x342, 55.22K)

Plenty of ways it could of, most of which would involve actual country building tho.

On the contrary, it makes perfect sense in context. Lelouch picks this exact example because it goes against everything Euphemia believes in, to drive home the fact that he can make her do anything he wants her to do. Plus it fits the situation they're in. That, and maybe a bit of

He didn't mean to use it at all but if he'd deliberately demonstrated it on her, he wouldn't have ended up killing her accidentally. And the only reason he killed her accidentally was because he used an off the wall full retard example.

I think he wanted to give her that exact command to keep his plans going but couldn't bring himself to actually do it so he did it subconsciously.

Why didn't he ever tell Suzaku
>I didn't kill Euphy on purpose I can't control my power

geassing her to kill the japanese and then painting her as a psycho who tried to trick everyone would advance his plans considerably (and it did). I assume that's why is was the first thing on his mind. or, you know, plot convenience.

"YOU LIAR, YOU LIE AND YOU LIE AND YOU KILLED MUH MURRICAN WAIFU"
or something like that

So R2 would exist

I didn't care for R2.

But Sunrise did

because it's irrelevant and doesn't make anything he's done any better, on top of being completely unbelievable.
>bro it wasn't on purpose, sure I capitalized on the situation by claiming the whole event was a trap and I also fucking killed your girlfriend, but trust me it was the only way. anyway I'm gonna go commit more acts of terrorism now bye

Jesus, and I thought my Beagle was fat.

/r/ing the /l/itfag post

tl;dr Taking off mask and all that shit. He wanted to show her just how cruel and cynical he could be.

Do you think Suzaku would listen to him? Do you realize since when Suzaku was suspicious of Zero's personality? It would propably play out similiary to how it went in S2, Suzaku wouldn't believe or trust him or Suzaku would simply reject it all as Geass goes against his principles. Both had to reach bottom and break their wills to come to understanding.