ITT: Anime far too good to be Anime

ITT: Anime far too good to be Anime

Attached: MV5BM2ZkYTAwMGMtOGEwOS00MzBjLTgxOGYtZTYwY2E1ZjMyZmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTgyNTA4MjM@._V1_.jpg (727x1091, 121.73K)

the manga is better

THE GOAT

Attached: H3-N1Fvl7mQe4GClbP0Q8n3toX5xGuEZZ0_nMNXS-3Q.jpg (570x369, 79.14K)

The manga is identical, faggot. There is not a single difference

>Reddit;Gate

ITT: overrated shit

8/10 harem anime

>things I don’t like is Reddit!
Grow up kid

Monster sucks.
"The only thing humans are equal in is death" "The monster inside me is gonna burst!!!" actual fanfiction tier lines.

>"I guess the real monster where the friends we made along the way"

dropped this shit right at that moment.

monster still has the corny over-expositing and out-loud monologuing that plagues anime

there were so many moments that made me roll my eyes and think "it wasn't necessary for the character to say this", and it drags it down that they even do

its trash

Reminder that people who shit on this are either shonenspics or subhuman otakus. It's not perfect by any means but it's still an important work for the medium.

You first OP

>80 episodes just for nothing to happen
The real monster was the friends we made along the way :)

That implies real TV is good, which is pretty much never is.
For every Breaking Bad we have 10 000 trash shows.

>ITT: Anime far too good to be Anime
This perfectly sums up the average Monsterfag's brain, they are too stupid for literature or art house cinema, yet too pretentious to enjoy anime for what it is, so their compromise is to imply their shitty series is somehow better than the rest of anime as a medium simply because of realism and "maturity".
Truly the most insecure kind of people, always trying to overcompensate for their low iq.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 93.94K)

my favorite part is when the psycho somehow passes for his sister

>Main character solves the dilemma that started the events of the series in the first place
>Side characters finish their arcs and actually grow as characters

Yeah, nothing happened

What's with all the monster threads recently?

Attached: 1657898855416.png (1081x691, 195.04K)

>Literally a hunterfag

Your opinion means nothing, faggot. Speaking of pretentious, that sure was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing at all.

>says the HxH "chad"
>says the clown poster

>that sure was a lot of words to say absolutely nothing at all.
>Monsterfag can't even understand a single paragraph
It all makes sense

Attached: MV5BOGI2NmI0NjMtYzE0NS00Njk3LTk2YWYtYWU5MWVlMWZiYjYzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwNDUxODI@._V1_.jpg (3840x2160, 310.92K)

Monster and "good" cannot be in the same sentence.

I agree, it's rather far beyond that

It's garbage that didn't know how to write a villain once they were actually on screen, and set up a moral dilemma for the MC only to take it out of his hands at the end.