Why is Yamato called he/him in the One Piece wiki?

Isn't she female, or are those just oddly shaped pecs?

Attached: Yamato.jpg (1000x1315, 193.95K)

Aramaki is the first jobber admiral

Speedreader-kun he identifies as oden so masculine pronouns are used.

her massive futa cock is probably to blame

>Be Oda
>Hear constant backlash on Yamato
>Fandom starts to divide further
>LARPmato? How about.
>Yamato was really a man, but was struck by, Ivankov at a young age, stuck as a girl, but then...
>50+ chapters later, Sabo and group and Ivankov meet, re-injects Yamoto, to be -
>A MAN.

She's a biological female but she role plays as a hero she admires, a man named Oden.

She's an adult with the mind of a kid playing Superman basically.
Yeah, Yamato is staying as a female, get over it.

Biologically female but a trans man.

She's a masculine female
Just as people have put dresses on boys and called them daughters in the past, Yamato puts on female clothing but addresses herself as male, she is 100% female and see's herself as female but she wants to hang with the boys and be on the frontlines

Why do all of you western retards immediately assume Yamato is a tranny? Have none of you heard of phases that kids go through? Yamato may be physically in her 20s but mentally she's a kid who is lashing out at daddy

Because the wiki says so :)

they are respecting her paranoic delirium

If you google her, the first result is the one piece wiki which has male pronouns, but the second result is the hero wiki that has female pronouns. It's really weird

People must be fucking retarded, because it has been obvious for a long time that Yamato is a fangirl. It is her primary character trait and yet people still think she's supposed to be a man, assumably due to insane leftist politics.

Hero wiki is smaller so unchecked editing is easier and theres a huge group of closeted queers who hate the idea yamato is trans because they want to jack off to him.

>Yamato is staying as a female, get over it.

I'm all for her being full female, but you know how peer-pressure begets a famous mangaka? He's crossed a corner here. Either burn bridges with the LGBTQ community by keeping her as a full-on female, LARPING as Oden. Or make up a back story 50+ chapters later with Ivankov and group to reveal a past that Ivankov ran into Kaido and ended up injecting (Accidentally) a young Yamato (boy) into a girl. Then you know, 20+ years later, Yamato got use to being a woman and all, and just larp as Oden. It will either be put up to a polling or those at the top will no doubt make him make that back story to change Yamato, just to please the LGBTQ community. If not, they will throw all kinds of slurs at Oda and try to cancel culture OP. Honestly, I hope Oda stands firm and just tell him that Yamato is larping big time, but gradually changes after leaving Wano.

>Either burn bridges with the LGBTQ community
The western LGBTQ community makes up what, 0% of One Piece sales? I doubt the Asian LGBTQ community would care

Would he even care about western opinion though? I assume this debate isn't happening in Japan. I think most Japanese don't even know what a transgender person is.

Because trannys are the new jews, sneaking themselves into every group that has some power to make their disgusting existence accepted, like Any Forums mods for example.

jesus man just read the comic book

Look at Twitter for example.
>Would he even care about western opinion though?

Only if you are concerned about the money. Anything to appease or lose out. Which I hope Yamato stays a female regardless.

>isn't she a female
Yes.
>called he/him in the one piece wiki?
Because white liberals infest those places and they are closed minded people that can't stand anything existing outside of their personal politics and worldview.

I hate comic books. Nothing of the west has to offer to me except disappointment upon cringe. Japanese Manga and anime is king. KING. Never forget.

Same reason why the Bleach wiki still calls Giselle a female.
Wiki editors are filled with troons.

Attached: 1584616257384.jpg (801x1734, 691.61K)