There is barely any good anime this season

there is barely any good anime this season

Attached: 1653233623484.png (558x668, 247.66K)

Good thing you have a backlog.
Right, OP?

haha yea...I totally get on that...

Attached: 1656850128342.jpg (1920x1080, 295.97K)

There are plenty.

1) COTE

2) Meikyuu

3) Kanokari

>likes a great anime like maid dragon
watch the 3 anime i listed user

First day here?

When are these magical seasons where everything is good people on Any Forums talk about? As far as I know every season is a sea of shit with a few nuggets of gold or just shit

There's Sha- No, I'm not going to tell you.

Attached: Get Out[sound=files.catbox.moe%2Fub77fd.mp3].gif (498x278, 910.65K)

>Kanokari
the one where the MC gets a boner thinking about his fake gf fucking another dude?

Isekai ojisan is decent

I will check them out only because liking maid dragon means you probably have good taste

Attached: 1645519141722.jpg (2560x1440, 525.94K)

Shut the fuck up newfag idiot. Everyone likes Dragon Maid, dipshit.

>only because liking maid dragon means you probably have good taste
Thank you. I'll go into more detail for you since you took my advice, friend.

Okay. Looks like I'm talking to someone with intellect. Classroom of the Elite has top quality, gorgeous character art. detailed, high quality like Kyoani. production values are no where near Maid Dragon but it's well above average in that and aesthetics. Also it's got an interesting cast of characters and a compelling plot.

Kanokari also has above average production values and more hand painted backgrounds than average for the current year. Again, no where near Maid Dragon level but certainly above average.

Isekai Meikyuu is entertaining because the MC's purpose in life is admirable. Also classic isekai is great, it's the best genre. I can't get enough.

Oh, and here is a 4th thing for you to watch. Go catch up on Jahin chan if you haven't already. It's got nice 2d backgrounds like Maid Dragon. Not anywhere near as detailed or beautiful but still better than 98% of what comes out post 20s

Honestly didn't expect posts like this in my shitpost thread. But thanks.

Attached: 1654871712996.jpg (715x558, 75.3K)

You're welcome bro, happy to be of use.

literally doesnt happen

There is usually only 5 anime worth watching per season. Occasionally more, occasionally less. This season is no different.

yeah
I don't, stupid animal

Yurei deco is pretty cool

1 good anime with delicious swimsuit is enough

Attached: Summer_Time_Rendering_TV_Series-976822779-large.jpg (848x1200, 111.16K)