Dragon Ball Super

Where would Dragon Ball have headed if Bejita had stayed dead? Would Toriyama still have came up with the Androids storyline?

Attached: DA31965F-A2CD-414D-9B38-F8D8F37D40E4.jpg (828x1225, 306.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/11jYltjj0xnM
kanzenshuu.com/translations/wired-japan-1997-akira-toriyama-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Piccolo would be the jobber of the series.

Attached: Doc.jpg (517x70, 9.45K)

Kek, saved.

Attached: 1649017170194.png (242x227, 22.36K)

I guess he could have had Trunks be the kid of either Raditz, Nappa or Vegeta from raping a human off panel I guess. Nappa did bring it up on their way there.

Attached: F913A58E-D0F7-4C9E-9C69-0DAA297886C4.gif (500x281, 128K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Nah, Toriyama likes him too much

Funny.

BEAST

Attached: 1654904652439.jpg (1536x2048, 664.41K)

That, or Goku and Gohan would be the only Super Saiyans. That'd be an improvement, if you ask me. All anyone knows about Dragon Ball is Super Saiyan, and it makes people think that DB is just a series about characters' hair changing colors (Super did not help with this perception).

Attached: [sound=files.catbox.moe%2Famk8ra.mp3].gif (500x282, 106.27K)

Thanks, doc

Vegeta: *takes a monstrous, greasy, liquidy, vinegary shit*
Goku: SUUUGEEEE! THANKS FOR THE FOOD, VEGETA!

Toriyama seems to like Vegeta too since he insists on showing how much better of a husband and father he is than Goku. Meanwhile he makes retcon comments that make Goku into an asshole that doesn't even care about his friends.

>scat fantasies
Goku RUINED your mind.

Attached: 1657138214060.jpg (640x480, 50.75K)

I hate Bejita. My only goal in life is to tarnish and destroy Bejita's reputation online. I wish to see Bejita suffer and lose. I have masturbated to the Beerus fucking Bulma in front of Bejita doujin MULTIPLE times. Every single day I ponder on new ways to make fun of Bejita. I've sent thousands of letters to Toei and Shueisha telling them my ideas on how to further humiliate Bejita in both the manga and anime. I have been trying to create a Bejita tulpa these past few months in order to have my own helpless Bejita I could torture and brutalize.
Damn, I hate Bejita.

Attached: Future_Vegeta%27s_Death.PNG.png (708x531, 566.39K)

Kek, Goku would definitely do this and say this.

Honestly I think it was inevitable that more Saiyans would get introduced, it was just too popular to not build on

>lies
vocaroo.com/11jYltjj0xnM

>he insists on showing how much better of a husband and father he is than Goku
No he doesn't. He doesn't write about Bejita's family life whatsoever. All of Bejita's interactions with his family are anime filler, in DBZ and in Super.
We can tell this is true because none of it appears in either manga (DB and Super). Even if you don't take the Super manga as canon, whenever something appears in the anime and not in the manga (or vice versa), it's an indication that it wasn't a part of Toriyama's outline.

Your shit. My mouth. You do the math, Kakarot.

A mentally unwell Bejitabro made the post above.

I still don't get why the fuck he insists of trying to retcon Goku into a complete asshole when we've clearly seen him care about people in the past

I need a version with this but with Bejita in front of Goku.

Attached: BUGhan.jpg (1044x584, 204.28K)

Toriyama: Goku has sharted his pants more than once, very often actually It's why he has to take baths outside, nobody can be near him when he sharts himself as hard and loudly as he does. I never drew it on panel but it's fact [raughs]

Attached: 1643563801933.jpg (580x330, 19.88K)

Because he's a gag author first and it's funny.

Goku is NOT a hero

Attached: 1658023856226.png (824x1884, 2.32M)

k,b,c

Attached: friendku.jpg (1080x1920, 1.34M)

Your favorite character.
Your highest level of education.
Go.

I can't be the only one who can see this happening

>Toriyama: Damn editor making me write Goku as a friend!

Goku.
Ph.D in Criminal Psychology.

He should try making jokes that make some lick of sense

Attached: Tardku the waku waku, heartless, cares nothing for his friends (canon as ordained by Toriyama-sensei).jpg (947x1061, 242.96K)

Goku.
Kindergarten.

>cuck posting
>diaper posting
>scat posting
What else will Bejitafags concoct in their disturbed minds?

Why make this threads? You know very well that it will be the same schizo posts over and over again.

Attached: shitku.jpg (911x755, 142.74K)

Bulma
PhD in Classical Studies

Jiren.
Multiple doctorates and bachelors in the fields of science.

Jiren.
Masters in Quantum Physics and Theoretical Mechanics, minoring in Theology.

Goku
None

kanzenshuu.com/translations/wired-japan-1997-akira-toriyama-interview/

Attached: Capture2.png (958x132, 23.85K)

Based Toriyama.

Yeah, Toei is better than Toriyama. We knew this already.