POV: you are a dead body in Detective Conan

POV: you are a dead body in Detective Conan

Attached: 2c1e81030e83e19330bb813a62d71e0c.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

They'll never suspect that I was the murderer

Did the girls finally get over their dread of corpses after stumbling over their 1000th one?

90% of victims in Conan are scumbags. I wonder what the author tries to tell based on this fact.

Kazuha x Ran sex when?

>closed room murder

Why no one ever replicated or attempted a crime method from the show?

Attached: 1620563442118.png (1000x666, 508.43K)

The sameface problem in this manga is so bad.

>a thread died for this
ninibros...

>90% of victims in Conan are scumbags.
This always bothered me like get off your high horse Conan and just let some of these murders go even Poirot let the murders go once.

Attached: 1641049685563.webm (1280x720, 919.53K)

>Case Closed
Why must they Americuck the subtitles?

Commas are your friends.

>op is trying to force pseudo conan general again
you have my support user

>commies are your friend
ftfy

Commies is plural.

Are you sure?

We can't survive multiple One Piece, Dragon Ball Super, and Chainsaw Man threads pushing this one to Page 10.

The whole point of his character is that he would value the truth over justice. Even if he might sympathize or approve of the culprit's actions, he would still expose them.

>How come I'm forced to follow Conan inside every building he enters?
>I don't even get paid for my appearance every episode

>You see the trick is quite obvious when you look at the clues. All the killer had to do was move the street sign 4 inches to the right, which caused Mr. Mibuhara to anticipate his turn too early. The proceeding crash caused the first responder vehicles to block off the road way, forcing Ms. Takeyama to take an alternative route to work on her bicycle. Because she was a few minutes late, her usual spot on the bike lock was taken by an exact replica of hers, one that was rigged to explode when Mr. Jamaltaro tried to steal it. Because the paramedics were all busy trying to clear up the accident, it was left up to the manager, Mr. Rokujouji, the only one qualified to perform CPR in the entire office, to recussitate him. Little did he know Mr. Jamaltaro's chest hair was laced with ipecac which was planted on him at the retirement party the night before, so when the manager ended his interview with his new secretary by shaking her hand, she contracted the poison too. The killer knew he was secretly a huge germaphobe and would wash his hands immediately after the interview, but Ms. Shibawibahamidahojo was so ecstatic to have a job, she went to her favorite sushi restaraunt to to purchase one of her favorite jelly donuts, causing her to be distracted gagging on the now poisoned pastry, and that's when the killer shot her.

Attached: 1621116458717.jpg (478x357, 21.1K)

kek

>no fishing wire or kanji puzzle
Couldn't be a Conan murder.

Funny how it aged with way more dignity that One Piece.