I re-read every chapter of One Piece to find Nika

I took notes:
docs.google.com/document/d/1_cb2YVocSb5G2dMGw7vpvxyownTBylJXpd60XMGQNGo/edit?usp=sharing

TL;DR: Nika is an ass pull, the powers aren't

Attached: Hody3.png (353x561, 352.87K)

So... what do you do as a job, user?

If he's not a NEET then I'm going to be so disappointed.

Liar. Go to chapter 369 page 8

Impressive but, next time learn japanese and read it again please. I'll wait.

>wanze rumors were real this whole time
oh fuck oh shit

He did do Viz + alternate translation + anime translation which I find pretty respectable for an EOP/ESL

>he tried to find foreshadowing and legit buildup in filler chapters
you are a special kind of retarded

Attached: 1658156916528.jpg (1080x1009, 165.76K)

I'm an engineer for the navy

>I re-read every chapter of One Piece
my condolences

Nika is just another name of Joyboy so technically it's just an explanation of an already established concept.

What's there

This is a shit ton of pointless notes that has nothing to do with Nika. It's just your general thoughts

So you’re gay?

ctr+f 'nika'

Honestly huge respect. You're a real trooper and based on your notes you've got your head screwed on right. I might show this to some others

I'm doing this, except notes are in my brain only. Currently volume 5.

Combat engineer probably not a real one

Kuina didn't fall down the stairs. It's obvious she was sold to the government to cover up a village made by wano samurai. Her memories were probably erased in some way and lost her sword abilities and became tashigi. I wouldn't put it past oda to pull an amnesia thing with tashigi and then she's suddenly a competent sword fighter.

Attached: FB_IMG_1657252639140.jpg (720x634, 42.68K)

I keep laughing whenever I see these

Attached: 2022-07-18 21_44_50-One Piece Notes - Google Docs.png (329x209, 50.85K)

I could tell it was an asspull when the only thing Goda dickriders could defend themselves with was that pic of Skypiea as if a dancing silhouette was somehow supposed to mean he was a god. Nika was drawn copying Luffy's pose, Luffy wasn't copying Nika's pose because Nika wasn't even a thought in Oda's head.
I think the 'Nika AOE' theory is interesting, but it can easily be discredited if there is any instance of a character having toon logic before Luffy's consumption of the fruit or occurring miles away from Luffy without any connection to him.