Pretty much objectively the best modern manga, it's only halfway finished and already iconic without an anime

Pretty much objectively the best modern manga, it's only halfway finished and already iconic without an anime.

Attached: chainsaw man.jpg (1400x2100, 634.74K)

CSM fags are Hunterchads wannabes but they are stuck with trying to defend a naruto copy

Is she dead?

Attached: Butter dog 1.jpg (850x1220, 244.06K)

Literal garbage. Almost as bad as mha

Just look at it's competitors.
Mha
Black clover
Jjk
Kny

The joke tells itself

OP aka Diaper is mentally ill

There's literally not a single well written character, let alone iconic. Hard carried by the initial cheap and edgy shock factor that catches shonen shitters by surprise, but it gets stale very quick and all that's left is coomer bait and shonen shit fights with terrible choreography and art. The new part started good, if it keeps away from the coomer braindead MC, braindead fights and closer to the style and vibe of the one shots, it could be decent

This. On top of that, it's lacking soul that other shonen had

No, she is even more perfect now

Attached: Nayuta.png (387x496, 187.97K)

Is this your first manga or are you simply retarded?
This

I disagree, Makima is life. Woof

Now that part 2 has turned out to be a massive blunder, what exactly went wrong with CHAINSAW MAN?

They killed Bucky

which shonen are better?

lol

Your waifu Power is dead, go away

Eh I wouldn't be that harsh, I think Aki and some of the side characters that served their role like (tendo was his name I think) were decent to good. But yeah, the other stuff is really lacking and I hope the anime can elevate the manga a bit

It really illuminated for me what a low brow medium manga tends to be and diminished my interest in the stuff generally.

Fire Punch is still better than CSM. I hope Fujimoto surpass yourself.

The manga is not bad. As a manga, it’s pretty decent. But to be clear, what I mean is as a fun, sort of edgy, sort of funny, pop-media fast fiction sort of piece of entertainment it was good, not even great. That so many people not only think it was great at that, but great as like a more high brow thing to me is just a red pill that most manga readers are retards. I think it’s sad actually because a lot of mangaka really are artists but they’re bound by a medium where what readers want is le funny power tool man and sex sex lady.

which pop media fast fiction manga are better than chainsaw man? and no one seriously claims it’s Jonathan Franzen or something

What do you mean?

Franzen is trash, so poor example. I don’t want to do this thing where I say what I like and you say it’s shit and so on. I just think CSM was good, not great.

If you want to read high literary works, then this is really not the medium for you. The entire model of weekly publication and the industry in general, is geared towards people who want their quick dopamine rush and then move on with their lives. So wacky lolrandumb humor and wacky designs with some edgy stuff here and there is the best way to guarantee it. But that's mostly just for Shounen and manga that caters to the mainstream. Pick up Furuya, Taniguchi or even Matsumoto and only then you will see the vast potential of the medium.

Explained it here

>which pop media fast fiction manga are better than chainsaw man
Hell even something like Ender Geist is chainsaw man but better so you don't even have to step outside of manga. It's just not popular with normalfags so you probably haven't heard of it. It's the only reason why I believe schlock like CSM gets praised to this extent.

This is my response

I'm a scriptwriter and I kinda get why people dislike CSM, it's pure style over substance.
I love it because every chapter it hits you with some unexpected crazy shit, hence why it's so satisfying to read weekly.
But yeah I get why it's disliked, I still think fire punch is his best work yet.
Also CSM has great worldbuilding so I think part 2 will turn out fine, one piece proved that good worldbuilding with moving parts is the meta of long running jump series.
If anything I think the fact that chapter 1 introduces a new character and denji is not seen is a good thing, it shows Fuji isn't stuck on the original storyline and is willing to tell a different story instead of more of the same shit
We're one chapter in cmon

No, I’m not saying that. I don’t expect any manga to be the Divine Comedy. It doesn’t even make sense to compare the two even though there’s like something about manga which lit can’t seem to scratch and it sells a lot more. What I’m saying is that Chainsaw Man, to me, was just a good manga, but people rave about it like it’s the greatest thing ever created, which is totally ridiculous. I just think less of the general desires of manga readers, not just because of Chainsaw Man, but in part because of Chainsaw Man.

I think that’s the thing though. Most people do not dislike Chainsaw Man. I like Chainsaw Man. I just don’t think it’s half as good as people say it is. It’s more an issue with Chainsaw Man readers than Chainsaw Man.

i didn't get it

>Also CSM has great worldbuilding
Lol

CSM was good but there's flaws.
1. Makima's reasoning and actions at the end were pretty dumb and felt rushed
2. Chainsaw devil being able to eat and remove the existence of devils is just dumb and unexplained. Chainsaw is like a classic action film weapon, he should've just had a damage bonus against devils and have that be the reason he's feared.

Honestly the biggest flaws in the manga all stem from the rushed final arc and in general how Fujimoto handled his cast post Darkness. I didn't really feel that much for power's death for example since it got quickly glossed over. Shit like Denji still loving Makima was also trash.