Literally "OW THE EDGE" incarnate

Literally "OW THE EDGE" incarnate

Attached: erenjaeger.jpg (602x415, 59.63K)

they made Elliot Rodger into an anime

Yeah, and then he grows up and becomes an actual dangerous person and not an edgy LARPer, that's what's interesting about it.

I remember when normies still didn't know how the manga went after Eren got to the basement, and said the eldians were clearly a representation of the jews because concentration camps=likes when it was a representation of the afrikaaners in south africa

but it makes sense normies liberals would consider nationalism, propaganda, and extremism as jewish, after all that's how they do in their little piece of stolen land in the middle east

Attached: 1657917286375.webm (480x600, 2.9M)

Then he turned into an incel that got cucked by jean. Makes you think

why are there no blacks in this classroom? where is the diversity?

Cute kikes

What's edgy about wanting to kill your oppressors and reclaim the earth?

Sasha, Ymir, Pieck

Attached: 1658140509662273.jpg (480x600, 72.43K)

He only used that as an excuse. He just wanted to murder people

Not for the majority of the series
Yeah there's that last arc but that's just the author trying his best to pretend he's actually super anti genocide and fascism all along

the ending contradicts everything because it was made by editors, saying he made all for Mikasa when he rejected her declaration of love chapters before, retards didn't even try to make the ending align with the story, they wanted to make Eren "le chud" and "le incel" so badly

this series will forever be a rigid proof that popular=/=good

It's good for most of it's run

the guy dancing is non white

I'd blame isayama first and his editors second
his love for his IRL armin fucked everything and even screwed jean

Attached: Wakudoki Kuji.jpg (896x1291, 209.86K)

>starting Shitgeki threads
Let the series die for fuck's sake

Attached: 1656696650973.jpg (238x357, 30.75K)

anime needs to die too for this board to be free
so at least 1.5 years

>the newfag is mad people talk about Anime and Mangabon the anime and manga board

I don't think that's edgy, his impotent rage in S1 (the OP picture) is what was edgy.

No it's not going to die until Eren isn't on Mikasa's mind anymore. So I think at least 9 more years.

his hate for the titans was fueled by wanting to protect his loved ones but mikasa joining only caused him more anguish so he was on an infinite cycle of rage

Attached: 1509723.jpg (832x1200, 545.96K)

Attached: lmao.png (714x714, 602.22K)