American character is a fat homosexual airhead that can't cook and thinks fried bread with ketchup is a good idea

>American character is a fat homosexual airhead that can't cook and thinks fried bread with ketchup is a good idea
Is this really how Japs view the USA?

Attached: CH216P002_done.png (830x1200, 821.23K)

She's cute.

If Americans were like this the world would be a far, far better place than it is right now.

sounds pretty accurate though

It's cope for what's happening on Okinawa

Japs idea of pasta is spaghetti with fucking ketchup

That's how I view the USA as well. That or retarded fundamentalists. It's all shit.

Yes . Americans love burger and homosex

Sounds pretty American to me

This is also true. I love most Japanese foods and I think they even improve many foreign dishes. Pasta and Curry are the few ones I would rather have from another country.

Attached: 347DEFD5-A6D6-4D78-B66F-16B483BFFDDD.jpg (1024x659, 167.7K)

If only it was a nigger.

I wish America was a country made of nothing but girls like this, would be a vast improvement.

Usa = country of the burger

If you haven't tried the Flatliner, you haven't lived

Ugly and fat yes

Americans don't Even know how popular is the hamburger.

This board makes me want a sandwich

Big Mac

The Big Mac – a signature product that was introduced in 1967.[6] The Big Mac consists of two 1.6-ounce (45 g) (approx. uncooked weight) ground beef patties, special Big Mac sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, and diced onions in a sesame seed bun, with an additional middle bun (called a "club layer") separating the beef patties. The Grand Mac, its bigger-sized counterpart, was added in January 2017, and January 2019 saw the Bacon Big Mac debut.[7] A smaller variant of the Big Mac, the Mac Jr., was also added in 2017.[8]

Hamburger

Hamburger (formerly known as the Junior Burger in some countries) consists of a 1.6-ounce (45 g) ground beef patty, with 0.125 ounces (3.5 g) ketchup, mustard, dill pickle slices and re-hydrated onions on a toasted bun. In most of the New York City area, it is served without mustard.[4] It is also sold as a cheeseburger, double cheeseburger and triple cheeseburger all of which have 1, 2 or 3 slices of cheese respectively. A triple burger and a bacon double cheeseburger are optional items and are not available in all restaurants or markets. The hamburger and cheeseburger are the company's original grilled burger offerings, having been served as part of the 1948 menu.[5]

I eat pizza, döner and hamburgers all the time still underweight, it must be something else they eat that makes them fat. The amount of weight gain through meat and a bit of grease is heavily overrated. I assume that every fat person on this planet is secretly devouring sweet shit when nobody watches and I am usually proven right.

>all these beaners from the dbz threads seething

It's called a crack monster and it's French.