I read up to chapter 300, it’s still not my thing

I’m not trying to be a contrarian, I just don’t get the hype at all although I read it. Other mangas like SBR or PunPun are better, although Berserk is constantly getting dickridden.

Attached: 0D17ECBE-39E7-49C2-AB1F-74D9CCD76957.jpg (796x1200, 258.74K)

>SBR or PunPun are better, although Berserk is constantly getting dickridden.
All of these are "dickridden" or whatever dumb word you want to use

What exactly don't you like about it

I like its 'realistic' art and explicit violence. In the past, i read it from a garbage translation and i left it in the boat arc. It was good i guess.

>dickridden
It's the first time i see this buzzword.

The golden age arc just felt tedious for me because it was like: battle, drama in between, another battle and so on. I feel like the eclipse happened because Miura had no idea how to connect what was going on to what he set up in the first chapter

lol

It's okay to dislike popular stuff. I know for a zoomie it might look like social suicide, but it's not that bad.

I hope you're baiting, and I don't even like much of Berserk

>It's the first time i see this buzzword
Just a retarded way to say overrated

What did you want to happen then? Makes perfect sense, battles and politics or drama as you refer to it as.

Why did you even bother reading 300 chapters if it clearly isn't your thing? Did you think it would magically get good after 300 chapters. What change could he possibly make so far in. Just move on and enjoy the type of manga you like.

Punpun is an okay read up until the FULL EDGE last bit, but it's just petulantly miserable. It's normally in bad taste to make miyazaki-tier blanket condemnations of things but I think it legitimately makes the world a worse place by existing.

>Other mangas like SBR or PunPun are better

get the fuck out of here, why did it take you 300 chapters for you to say its not your thing fucking faggot ass probably underage shitstain, sage goes in all fields fucking die faggot

Attached: 1588468998773.png (554x453, 290.85K)

>it legitimately makes the world a worse place by existing.
you think punpun exists in a vacuum? most of what it portrays happens in real life user

how’s 10th grade going?

When did I claim that? I just think a world without punpun would be a barely, minisculely, slightly less miserable place. It's just masturbatory.

Also traced backgrounds are super gay

>how’s 10th grade going?
I think you know that more than I fucking confirmed underage shitter

I agree. The art is phenomenal though.

Attached: 1658077814219.jpg (600x639, 30.18K)

SBR just felt tedious for me because it was like: battle, drama in between, another battle and so on. I feel like ZA WARUDO Diego and Soundman happened because Araki had no idea how to connect what was going on to what he set up in the first chapter

people will say b/a/it's are getting obvious day by day, but we still get retarded fishermen and retarded fishes. also punpun is mediocre user and not even asano's best work