Shueisha had the oppertunity to save Jump long ago and they squelched it. And now theyre failing

Shueisha had the oppertunity to save Jump long ago and they squelched it. And now theyre failing

Attached: vznkhkij4w151.jpg (1200x931, 266.92K)

>M-m-my favorite axed manga was going to be the savior of Jump, I swear it!
How many times has this been said again?

I can't remember what was wrong with this series but I do recall it being pretty shit with some elements I liked, definitely deserved the axe though

This was dogshit, you probably like BNHA.

I guess people who can serialize romance manga on Jump are very strong manga artists. Is there a romance manga serialized on Jump now?

Blue box, just romance and sol, not comedy or haremshit.

I love that manga. A bland but happy relationship. Nowadays, romance comics are very intense and full of highly unrealistic conflicts.

It tried to be the new Chainsaw Man, but they didn't understand what made CSM what it is.

>but they didn't understand what made CSM what it is.
a retarded fucking normalfag fanbase?

If the thing is a fanbase, then why OP's manga didn't have one? Why Ayashimon didn't have it? Why didn't Red Hood?
They got clearly axed because of the fans' fault. That's clearly the reason, right? It's the normalfags!

>It's the normalfags!
It is. Normalfags love Tarantino and Kojima. And Fujimoto is literally like those guys, but for manga.
CSM is tailor made for normalfags.

Bless the normalfags then, they're based for actually having taste.

Witch Watch has a lot of romance elements as well, although it's very much a comedy first
also isn't exist family somewhat a romance?

Kojimas works are all very political while fujimoto made an entire one shot disavowing anything being political in chainsaw man

Too niche, only a handful could recognize their quality. CSM is just lowest common denominator schlock.

Too niche to who? What's niche about those that I just talked? They're literally the same shit as any other shounen that ever existed. There's literally zero niche about them. They got axed because they're unoriginal, boring and bad.

>meta henshin comedy action
>meta yakuza battle deconstruction
>meta gothic brother grimms tale
Those are all niche, especially for jump. CSM is a generic edgy battle manga like JJK so it's perfect for the low iq masses.

100 Girlfriends.

Then why jjk is losing readers? Normies never heard of jjk before the anime and that's it grew up, but now that the anime is over, it's dying again.

Jumping ship to CSM like the trendhopping sheep they are.

Destined to fail