Ayakashi Triangle

Do you think the series needs more pee or toilet scenes?

Attached: peeing.jpg (1438x2100, 677.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/8wpfo0.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would she need to dig a hole to piss...

No porta-potty.

When?

Attached: Manga-Yuuki_Ringo.png (327x518, 166.33K)

Never

Ghosts and little girls who need to be are a very annoying and derailing combination. I will be unable to resist the urge to scream at her to find a corner or use a bucket.

Attached: YukaProfile.png (458x763, 184.31K)

I miss Corpse Party

What's wrong with just pissing on the ground?

It was a horror nukige like no other. The sex scenes were so graphic that it gave me nightmares of Sachiko raping me.

This fucking better not be the chapter dump thread, Pissanon.

she's doing number 2.

You had 2 whole weeks...

It deserved a better anime adaptation

But there's no sex in the games. And I remember a lengthy argument where some user basically debunked the claim. Yet I still occasionally see someone spam what seems to be a pasta, claiming the ghosts get fucked and shit, and I still wonder for what autistic purpose.

>where some user basically debunked the claim
That's impossible. If he examined the franchise, that user would find official art of nipples and sexual content. There's even official art of Naomi and Yuka giving Satoshi a double blowjob.

>There's even official art of Naomi and Yuka giving Satoshi a double blowjob.
You can't just say that without providing a link.

>files.catbox.moe/8wpfo0.jpg
>What happens is Satoshi will play one of those tapes, and sees Naomi and Yuka both licking a penis together. ‘Why are those two on the tape?!’ Satoshi says, panicking. Then he feels something happening to his crotch. Timidly looking down, Satoshi saw exactly what was shown on the tape right before him! My imagination just went daaa-dun-dun da-dun-dun-dun-dun-dunnn!

Attached: What a story Mark.gif (480x270, 1.91M)

>tfw another user has visited the artist's twitter too
I was worried if other anons knew it too. So glad another user does. It's almost like this other user is also me. That's how uncommon that knowledge is.

Attached: feels-good-man-face.jpg (400x404, 15.14K)

It's just a sketch?

Is there any official toilet art of the CP characters by that artist?

>asking for CP
Is this post a joke, McMichael?

Attached: Hansen.jpg (1200x675, 49.27K)

Corpse Party obviously.

captcha: OKTGRT

Your gay art has arrived.

Attached: 10443552_263276417206267_2368668426593264709_n[1].jpg (500x707, 36.84K)

But I was asking if toilet art exists