Detective Conan

How come everyone always asks the same exact questions about Conan every time the series is brought up for discussion?

Attached: screen-shot-2019-01-14-at-80336-pm-1547472908418198893634.png (750x1122, 1.48M)

Because no sane individual would watch a mystery with such lame puerile writing when they can pick from literal centuries of mystery writing/acting that is much, much better. If you're not japanese you shouldn't watch it.

I don't think it's lame.

But then, you decided to watch it over all the other stuff out there. So

What are the some examples of "better" mystery anime/manga

Notice how you're steering the conversation?

Kindaichi

With the dishonesty to boot. By putting quotation marks around. So far as dishonesty is concerned.

well you said that I did not watch the other stuff, so I thought I should ask you.
I think Detective Conan is the best, either way.

You think it's the best? That must mean it is the best.

Either way you think it is the best. AKA even knowing you're wrong you still think it's the best.

If I am so wrong then what is the right?

Oh you're just some gp3 ai. Nevermemind then.

I don't think he is

Did you like Tantei Gakuen Q?

because people that actually watch/read conan don't usually start those threads

Are you sure?

Attached: 00DA86B6-2512-4E7A-A153-74DC8E623C3C.png (1280x720, 645.57K)

you probably don't know but gosho is well read and recommends different mystery booksalso other media like columbo every volume, but that said i don't disagree on the fact we should read more

tgQ does a lot of stuff i wished conan did, like for real not every mystery need to be about fucking murders i mean gosho can at lest tune down the murder in a detective boys case but no

>Columbo
My favorite episode is the one where he fakes the evidence after having told some teen girl the worst thing you can do is to fake evidence.