Dragon Ball Super

If the anime comes back. Should it remake the Broly movie or start with a new arc?

Attached: 47F7675B-AB5F-4A78-A236-CB60198E6796.jpg (1506x1990, 603.39K)

Vegeta never jobbed, it was all in your head

It should follow the manga as closely as possible, with zero revisions.

The DBS manga will be better now that the author of the SDBH manga is a co-author for the former.

Skip over the movie arcs and expand on the manga arcs

Probably not. From what I understand, most of the cut content was about Bardock and shit. But he’s already in the SHITnolah arc, so it would be pointless to just add all the extra Bardock stuff before the anime gets to that.

Attached: jirenfan.png (800x1600, 658.88K)

Frieza lays eggs.

Proof?

Will Toyotaro ruin her?

Attached: 28121F7D-997C-4959-BD76-2CAE53F1C0E6.jpg (2048x2048, 846.45K)

Dr. Manhattan can beat Zeno.

Can he?

Attached: bats.jpg (1040x1213, 346.72K)

Yes, because it would give the manga more time to come up with new stories.

Yeah

Attached: 1654977920466.jpg (1840x751, 443.7K)

Can Toyotaro even write characters like Pan? His entite mangais all on powerleveling with bigger stronger donger and all. All the SoL parts are done by Toriyama in his movies.

>sub multiversal
Would lose to Vegeta and Goku.

Attached: Bejita Blue.png (1920x960, 1.37M)

I say yes. I don't mind rewatching it by now and they might expand on some stuff.

>with zero revisions.
boring as FUCK
hope that wont be the case

That's what the author of Heroes is for.
BOOOM.

Attached: Capture.png (1920x949, 1.7M)

I hope they slap on some eyebrows on UE Bejita.

She's gonna be canon soon

Attached: 1657631922537.jpg (994x818, 139.44K)

Shit, meant to image reply
I mean he could try, at just SoL he isn't too bad like some moments with future trunks and Gohan, future trunks in the past which really didn't get focus on character but just 'in the setting' unlike the anime. But it's clearly one of his many weaknesses compared to those working around him and especially Toriyama who has a penchant for SoL and comedy.

Attached: 1657127838012.jpg (1624x2048, 702.79K)

>8820

Attached: 1621828897320.gif (540x304, 1.53M)

Attached: RAPEDman.jpg (573x469, 166.29K)

Did Goku always had the power to grow big like Piccolo? Or did he just got that ability?

It never happened in DB before.
It looks like his body developed it on its own to defeat Moro.

Vegeta and Goku jobs to bullets, rocks, and planetary attacks. Batman Who Laughs would win. This guy killed different versions of the Flash.

Goku and Vegeta can end those fights within seconds.

Attached: 1600808947802.jpg (1988x3056, 2.08M)

>Moro.

Moro? I thought he developed to defeat Gas?

Attached: CUCKperman.png (681x1040, 1.08M)

I too enjoy Toriyama's many inspirations.

Attached: Suppaman.png (640x480, 238.14K)

qrd?

This specific frame of the show is not canon.

Isn't it the same technique he used against planet Moro?

Can anybody tell me the name of this chapter so I could find it?

Batman who laughs wants the mobius chair for some convoluted reason to become a god. Wally beats him to it. Surprise, it was all part of his plan.

Nah, he just used Ki from everybody to break the Core within Moro's forehead to defeat him.

It's in the chapter where Superman was fucking Chi-Chi while Goku is asleep. This scene is inside Goku's dream.

Superman #1, after the New 52 reboot

Attached: 1641069499829.webm (512x384, 2.59M)

Like this.

Attached: 4HCr9yxJ5vUB8JXPP0FT1637781735.jpg (750x1125, 255.26K)

kino

So why didn't he used it when Gas was beating him up with bigger arm & legs?

>Superman fucks Chichi
>Goku kisses Lois

Attached: 1641243524804.png (318x294, 84.25K)

I wonder if Goku could gain all the ability of Son Wukong in the future?

cause it's an end-of-chapter technique that solves all the problems

Hey this reminds me of the time Naruto and Sasuke used their chakra to form giant spirit bodies and fight Obito's 10 tailed beast monster!
did I get that right?

FRIENDku

Attached: 9BF61B11-9B55-4EE6-971C-EC2C2F4FE29A.jpg (1200x1335, 197.93K)

Is there any way to make Mega Lucario as strong as Goku & Vegeta without blowing up a planet? Its not like there are many planetary object around that a character can blow up without screwing their home planet in process.

Attached: lucario.gif (500x281, 1.68M)

based Super Friends.

Retcon the manga

Super lacked experimenting with camera angels.
They're all basic front and side shots, while Z was more dynamic and took advantage of the entire space to get complicated camera angles.

Attached: Base Goku Jiren.webm (500x278, 2.85M)

If Vegeta going to get a new form stronger than Goku's new form then I demand Yamcha to get a better form that is stronger than Vegeta since Yamcha lost his girlfriend to him.

I heard Bejita never bathes and smells really bad
Is that true?

Not even a tienposter is this delusional, where did you come from

You know that Goku new transformation from fan-made "Dragonball Legend" seem cooler and better than all the canon transformation Goku has in the series. It look like a proper transformation for Saiyan.

So its okay to talk about how "Mistreated" Vegeta is in the series but ignore the actual mistreated character who got his girlfriend stolen and treated like a joke?

You deserve a serious reply, you can't pokemon doesn't scale that way unless you're a legendary then you get free riegn to fuck up the world and even cosmos.

Now that fanfic ebic troll shill guy with his inane babble about transformations? He doesn't get one.

Attached: 1658012738502.jpg (1100x828, 169.58K)

Umm... STINKgetabros?

Actually Pokemon does scale that way ever since Gen IV. I can totally see Lucario pull all the trick that Jiren did with Aura, Psychic, Bullet Punch, Flash canon, Aura Sphere etc etc. Hack I can even see Lucario mastering Ultra Instinct. However Lucario need to blow up a planet or defeat somebody who can blow up planet before it can reach Z-fighter level but where will the anime find a planet that is free for Lucario to destroy!

Power scaling in a fiction is very very easy, it easier than writing good comedy. Hack Goku just has to lift something over quadrillion tons in the base form to be stronger than Superman.

Attached: Hyper beam.jpg (512x1133, 243.19K)

what ruined dragon ball discussion more? the abridged series or the spic powerlevel memes?

>spic powerlevel memes
>ruined

The latter. Nobody actually takes TFS serious. Well, no one who has actually read or watched Dragon Ball at least.

I'm larping as Nagito, from Danganronpa, in Among Us.

Abridged brought in more fake fans unable to understand a simple shonen comic strip for kids. Powerlevel memes universally across the board on all fanbase for a decade kept the franchise in memory and required extreme autism for something meant to be ignored since they were introduced, a number to be overcome.

You'd be surprised (not) to know how many retards incorrectly got into the series because of a 'westoid' fandub. Glad they got Toei'd.

bejitabros...

Attached: bejita_ded.jpg (1240x1550, 452.09K)

Does this mean Future Gohan came back to the past, King Kai is dead forever, and SS2 Trunks killed Cell?

My life fell like dew,
Disappears like dew.
All in this world
Is nothing but dream after dream.

bejita never jobbed, it was all in your head

Best way to start my dragon ball experience? Would it be the manga? I watched a bunch if the anime when i was younger but not in order and not all of it. I wanna watch the anime eventually but would that be better before or after the manga?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 652.74K)

Why does Nappa have insect wings.

The problem with Superman vs Goku debate is that most artist and writers from DC already watched Dragonball series so they know what to do to make Superman stronger than Goku. While Toriyama doesn't really care about DC and thinks lifting 1000 tons suppose to be impressive.

Watch the anime (jap dub).

Attached: 1657774330269.jpg (708x531, 350.36K)

Kek, that fight warped you still huh?
Toriyama's right to not care, he just has fun with what he's made. It's only the people under him(otaku) and toei that write the spinoffs and games that keep the escalation up.
He doesn't care about powerlevels at all and it's shown when he still constantly forgets about new forms unless he's reminded.

What if Cell fought everyone else before fighting Goku and Gohan in the Cell Games? Would he have ended up killing them?

Attached: D82FBD4F-8B42-4E3D-801E-964069867078.png (713x767, 165.08K)

Manga first always. This applies to all anime and manga. Reading the manga after watching anime is always a slog, while the reverse is great because you get to see your favourite moments in motion. When you watch the anime, watch Kai. There's a few bad edits here and there but tolerating them beats the original's filler + inconsistencies.
That said, when it comes to Super just skip the manga entirely. It's garbage. The first two arcs of the anime are also shit, so my recommendation is that you watch the Battle of Gods and Revival of F movies, followed by the DBS anime starting at episode 28. Assuming, of course, that you're completely uninterested in the anime filler (there's a couple neat things in there but they're not worth it imo).
English vs Japanese vs Spanish dub is up to personal preference - the English dub is done entirely by Californians, the Japanese dub voices are grating (especially Goku's), while the Spanish dub is canon but it's also in Spanish. I personally find the English dub the most tolerable, but again, it's a matter of individual taste.
t. Dragon Ball enjoyer

Attached: BROTHERS IN ARMS.jpg (1111x963, 320.27K)

If Vegeta's a jobber, then he would be dead

I killed Goku and the people praised me for my heroism.

NO UROPE

Mein waifu

I got my girlfriend started on Dragon Ball and whenever she gets to the middle of a big fight she keeps pausing and starts getting up in my space wanting to have sex.
Why does Dragon Ball make women so horny? Not that I mind, but it's getting tiring. I have things to do.

Attached: 1601868692617.gif (500x316, 1.97M)

She's using you as a sex toy as she has fantasies of getting spitroasted by Goku and Vegeta.
It's over bro, sorry.

>Why does a show about big buff men beating the shit out of themselves while beong shirtless make women horny?

Attached: 1657107439831.png (1607x1607, 1.04M)

I don't believe you. A friend of mine asked me when we were in our teens if I got horny during the fight scenes in Dragon Ball Z and I was totally not.
Because men like catfights they think women like watching them beat each other up, but we're not as sadistic as you.

Usually, we're hoping the good guy is going to be okay.

Shut the FUCK up and post your tits already.