Are women just better at creating manga from birth?

I think pic related speaks for itself.

Attached: FXzLk4WaQAAygWJ.jpg (622x830, 175.42K)

yup, women are superior to men

Can you learn such power by becoming a woman?

Yeah.
Japanese men are autistic beta shut-ins.

The only good thing in KnY is Mitsuri's big juicy tits

Attached: mitsuri.png (1191x1684, 1.91M)

Literally impossible, better luck on your next life.

No, but they surely must be doing something if you can (almost) always tell that It's written and/or drawn by a women. I think that they bring something original and refreshing when they do a manga, when men tends to just do whatever work

Attached: 32e3b4ce-f7b5-459d-a7c4-4de9a7548225.jpg (1321x2045, 1.44M)

All good manga. Except not one of them is truly extraordinary.

Maybe HxH would be good if it was written by Togashi's wife

Okay, any examples? Surely you are not implying pic related, that'd be embarrassing.

>pic related

Attached: funny.png (1280x720, 934.39K)

>Inuyasha
>FMA
Holy shit, you may be right.

Attached: Cringe.png (568x316, 204.52K)

None of those are good examples rofl

only magi and dorohedoro are good

noragami was disappointing. i wouldn't call it good, or even bad. same as magi
dorohedoro is an example of something that is good.

>According to the producer on Demon Slayer, Yuma Takahashi, Gotōge is not comfortable being referred to with female pronouns.
>According to Takahashi, fans have made many assumptions about Gotōge's gender based on their writing style or other stray details, but Gotōge would like to be referred to with gender-neutral terminology (much easier to do in Japanese) and isn't publicly known as a female mangaka.
So not a woman.

Most female mangaka work on romance based stories like shoujo and josei and those are formulaic as fuck. But those who move out of those boundaries tend to be quite good, probably out of sheer autistic passion. Having a brain more wored towards sociao aspects also helps covering the social ineptitude of many shut in mangaka.
Most male mangaka focus on action and fantasy and most of it is formulaic too.

No because all the boy's love they do is a complete and utter steaming pile of garbage.
Meanwhile all BL made by men is almost automatically good.

Oh here comes the autist. You should get a trip already.

I think this is it. The women who self sort out of the typical shoujosei romance are just better than average. Likewise that might be why is a thing too.

>Arakawa sold her soul for fma
>Takeuchi was a OHW
>Takahashi was ahead of the curve by a longshot
The rest is just average. It's not a gender thing but women are the exception of the rule.

That's an interesting point. Does this apply on the reverse as well? Do men make better romance manga? Better Yaoi?

But here's the thing, they have no competition in shoujo and josei because men can't write those to save their lives. So the women are in fact better writers in Japan.

>Does this apply on the reverse as well? Do men make better romance manga? Better Yaoi?
No, considering most their personality traits. Look at Togashi; talented for shoujo but has to be pushed into not being a lazy fucker. Other's just use their experience working on something related for their own; Hagiwara.

Not manga but Nicholas Sparks is one of the most well known and best selling romance novelists in the English language market. I think men can make good romance and yaoi though I think this might be harder to guage though if they are more likely to use a female pen name.

Not really. On average men are more interested in objects and women in people. That's why a lot of male mangaka like making up complex, almost autistic power systems (HxH, JJK) while women focus more on concepts and characters (KNY, FMA).
The reverse doesn't apply since bringing autistic, object oriented minds to a social field like romance is not useful.

I don't read yaoi but that probably comes down to projection. Women have their own ideas on how men act and their works are heavily tainted by their own preferences and fetishes.
It's like men putting women on a pedestal ready for the taking of the destined mc in shounen.

School Rumble comes to mind as a good romance written by a man.
The closest thing I can think of to systematic-thinking romance concept is The World God Only Knows, which was written by a man.
I don't often read/watch the romance genre though so these are the only series I could think of.

Attached: 1652811088266.gif (468x349, 1.31M)

>nicholas sparks
His crap is cringe incarnate. The kind of manga mocking shoujo cliche as joke.

>the duality of man.gif