Divorced Crybaby Neighbor

dumping the newest chapter's translation
raws here twitter.com/zyugoya/status/1547850931219288064?s=20&t=m4E0qBODv_Mm0smbbjfuUA

Attached: 01.png (1263x1800, 2M)

Attached: 02.png (1196x1800, 1.29M)

Attached: 03.png (1197x1800, 979.56K)

Attached: 04.png (1193x1800, 1.09M)

This goy pelvis will be destroyed !!

so is she a virgin or not?

Nope..

oy vey

An $800 dollar bed isn't as expensive as I was expecting.

Cute chapter but where fanbox

this titgoblin needs dick like her life depends on it

Not much longer now...

Attached: 1636114559230.png (757x767, 458.58K)

If she intends to shack up with that guy, wouldn't it make more sense for her to keep the ring so that she doesn't need to get another one?

Because he'll buy her a new one.

What kind of ass-backwards world do you live in where people use rings from their previous failed marriages?
Furthermore you need 2 rings you dingdong. It makes sense to get them matching.

>keeping the ring from your ex
No!
New marriage, new ring.

That ring is bound to the bitter memories of a failed marriage. She made the right choice: trading it for a item that will give her sexier, happier memories.

She wants to get pregnant so badly.

But they're strapped on cash? Wouldn't it make sense to keep it?
They have no money, it makes sense to buy 1 instead of 2. Can't imagine it's hard to find a matching ring anyways.
>keeping the ring from your ex
What's so bad about that? If it's still good, it's still good.

I suppose you can call it a hip massage.

Now that the bed is being delivered its probably T minus ~ 1 month until Sawatari gets hospitalized.

>it makes sense to buy 1 instead of 2
Retard.

Anons need a lesson on the difference between an engagement ring and wedding ring.

The motherfucker trained to be a firefighter for fun. He's built like a slab of beef. You underestimate him

Not much this week, just explicit paizuri

Please explain, I honestly don't get what the hangup is.
Why would she still care about that, Satan?

It really depends on how hard Ochiai can throw it back. You underestimate her heft.

Attached: 39a98b12-01f2-4696-9728-9e752e7fdea5.png (1500x2060, 2.25M)

there's not a man alive that gets out of back massages with a dry dick

I appreciate that he didn't drop her crybaby nature, but now it's generally about silly things

Attached: FXnNPChUsAA4XAD.jpg (1500x2060, 519.46K)

Come on now, he literally carried her for miles without wearing out. a little bouncy bouncy on a nice new bed would be a cakewalk for him. A sticky, drenched cakewalk, maybe, but still

wait, so they're together now?
that's kinda quick?

unrestricted by serialization

I get that you have autism but think for a moment why a depressed divorced crybaby would rather forget her ex

Carrying a fat ass != having an amusment park drop tower unload at full force plus pent up sexual frustration.
She's going to paralyze him from the waist down.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6.41K)

He asked her to move in with him when his job shipped him off. That said he still wasn't exactly trying to push her into an explicit relationship until his sister clued him in to not fucking about and making it official

What are you trying to get at?

There is no editor to make the author milk the story.

Ochiai wins in the end regardless nice going

It's going to be hilarious when/if her ex ever makes an appearance
>Hey I sold your ring and used the money to buy a bed that I fuck my perfectly attentive boyfriend on every day
>and he appreciates the value of good spices

She's so
Fucking
Cute

>hilarious when/if her ex ever makes an appearance
As a garbage bag full of dismembered limbs and gore stuffed into a storm drain, maybe.

I hope that bed is sturdy enough for a full throttle divorcee

Attached: 1 (17).png (1500x2150, 2.14M)

To be honest I thought he might use him as some kind of plot point for the future, like her dreading running into him and derailing what she's built up over the course of the manga but with the selling the ring bit and now using the proceeds to have a bed to fuck the bad memories of him right out of her it's just way faster than I expected, there's nothing for her to give a shit about anymore. I guess her parents can still maybe serve as a source of conflict or drama

oh her hips and back will be hurting all right

Cute internal hagbrat

Dual mattress instead single mattress?

What?

After some sex, he will be the one with broken hips and back pain.

it's probably one of those ultra fancy dual adjustable softness beds, like a Sleepnumber or whatever, then again I have full-size Nectar mattress and it was about 500ish, Queens run about 800, so if anything that might be a bit cheap. Or it's just for ease of assembly/movement

>money from sucking dick

Attached: 1658022930281.png (933x443, 319.63K)

>SEEEEEEEX!! I WANT SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEX!!!!

are you there shadinq

Lots a nice art that's posted in the fanbox

Did she killed her ex? Strangely most of the Korean readers believe that she has mental health problems and almost certainly killed her husband.

Really? Where did you get that? There's no real indication of that being the case but some people here have brought up the possibility. It's interesting that most Korean readers would assume such a thing.

Mostly because of her pupils

Do Koreans see swirly eyes as indicators of crazy/homicidal people?

Ridiculous. Those were despair eyes, not crazed killer ones. Karasuma's got fucking proper crazy eyes

Death
by
snu snu

user. She doesn't like this ring, it reminds her of her ex.
She wants none of that in her life.

CUTE INTERNAL HAGBRAT

I bought a mattress for $2200 just last month

yeah not all internal hagbrats are that cute

It's hard for her not to look sexy.

Can someone edit it to "I want dick"

You have autism

She knows they need a military grade bed or they won't make it.