Overlord

How bad was the secret? What could it be? And whom did he pass it to?

Attached: Best designed Supreme Being.jpg (1080x1909, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fiction.live/stories/Crusader-Tales-of-the-Monster-Girl-War/dWnDkBXwNgssGQkmE/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was Pedo Pete's sniff-folder.

He probably told Touch Me because legitimately everyone saw him as a paragon of good besides Ulbert.

Princess Renner becomes a demon and sells out her kingdom to be with Climb forever.

>Be Zesshi
>Only interested in reproducing with a being stronger than her
>Be EE
>Only interested in reproducing with a being stronger than her
Why are strong girls like this?

why would you accept inferior sub prime incel genetic material when you can get the best? By force if necessary?

Kiss scene confirmed for next episode. Albedo waving lovingly back at Skeletor in the trailer confirms it.

This also lends credibility to the idea that Touch Me was corrupt and was the one who got bellriver killed. The implication can go both ways. Personally, I would like to think Touch Me was simply just a good guy living his best life/living life on easy mode and shared the best of himself with others. For all the misery out there, someone deserves to be happy.

>be self-aware that you won a genetic lottery
>want your offspring to inherit as much genetic wealth as possible too
Gee, I wonder.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have the faintest idea what number mechanics are actually at play in Overlord's setting? Like, is there any reasonable way of gauging the numerical values of anyone's stats/the damage of certain abilities? The LN never gets into anything crunchy, but I've often wondered what the scaling looks like for this setting or what it could be compared to if the max. level is 100.

All that's there in writing are the implications that a few levels of difference between you and someone/something else could easily change the outcome of a battle, and that you had to be extremely skilled to pull off time-based attacks where delay magic is used and parry high-level players and enemies in melee.

I've often wondered what a good breakdown of how to explain that in numbers would look. I also know that there are some tertiary stats, such as Luck and Charisma, but have absolutely no idea how those scale by level or what purpose they (well, Charisma anyway) would have served in an actual MMORPG setting.

Say nothing of the application of shit like data crystals, material bonuses, and general equipment knowledge.

Attached: Staff_of_Ainz_Ooal_Gown_Databook.png (200x811, 201.5K)

> Charisma
about the same as the source material
force of personality
measures ability to socially interact and influence others
main casting stat for intuitive casters like Sorcerers

Can Ainz raise the average level of NW through selective breeding?

Overlord in real life would be a fucking nightmare mechanically. There may be a billion different classes and a trillion combinations of skills and shit, but if they were all actually balanced and not completely fucking busted then the implication is that the game was a mile wide and a foot deep, because what the fuck is the point of your special undead class in the face of a thousand other classes that do the same thing just using different names?

Aw yes. You can breed Elf King with Zesshi and Captain with EE. The rest are too weak to keep in the gene pool.

what is the best class for fat bastards?

I know it's never gonna happen, but I would love for Nazarick to find out about this just to see them lose their shit about one of their gods dying

I'm gonna base it on real life and say it has something to do with big pharma and how they basically control the world

Women are attracted to dependable men.
If they are strong, then they are going to look for someone even more dependable than them.

what if the one who took Keeno in the spinoff was another male member of AOG?

Not sure what the secret was, but it seems pretty obvious that the info got passed along to Ulbert. This would explain why the relationship between Ulbert and Touch Me went turned very sour sometime after they became AOG and would explain why he confronted "a certain someone" around the time the game was closing (very likely Touch Me).

Ulbert-sama

What? What if another member had been transported other than Ainz? Idk the only one would've been Herohero since he was online with ainz but then logged off. Remember that the stuff that gets teleported are WCI, not players.

I want there to be a decent payoff from Albedo being perma-blueballed by Ainz before everything is over

Herohero is a good guy, he'll probably treat her well, same for TM

Touch Me would teach her how to become a World Champion and we'd see her solo PDL obviously.

Herohero really should have waited just a little longer and he would have been in paradise. The guy really was overworked and needed a break.

NW residents probably aren't able to become World Champions though since the event to determine who becomes the new World Champion doesn't exist in the NW.

Is Mare really the second strongest NPC? I’m aware he’s most powerful in AoE spells but really?

Probably 2nd strongest in the sense that he'd mow the players with his AoE.

Why did you take this response seriously?

He would be a walking slime though. Kinda sucks

His AoE spells are really good plus he's deceptively strong

Now I want a spinoff with Herohero falling asleep with his rig still running. "My overworked black company salaryman clanmate can't be this cute!"

Why did you take this response personally?

?

!

!?

?!?~~

Grand Illusionist
Show Stopper (Great Charmer)
Chrono Titan
Slave Trader
Grand Defiler
etc.
Take your pick

Back to good old PKing days of Ainz Ooal Gown. Ainz will unleash the true power of Punnito Moe's PKing Guide for Dummies. They can always hit and run and then go back to an unimpregnable base that can repel 1500 players. And this time there maybe enough loot to justify using some pricey defense.

>Both bases just go full defense on the other and go Cold War

Is the fan fiction done yet. I was waiting for the whole thing.

Attached: 1655387641441.png (683x762, 786.08K)

>Albedo's a tank
>She knows she's a tank
>She repeatedly laments that she wasn't able to take a blow meant for Ainz
Maruyama really messed up by not making her a Darkness level masochist.

Nobody. Author just want to mess with readers by giving some complicated background story to a member.
He probably didn't even bother to write who the information was for. Is just a way for the author to make this character interesting.

She ain't a tank. She is a shield. Her job is basically to protect.

sounds boring

>She ain't a tank. She is a shield. Her job is basically to protect.
That being said, I distinctly remember one of the guardians punching her in the stomach. And all that happened was they commented on her abs or something.

Can't wait for Overlord II where a level 1000 player comes in from Yggdrasil II. He'll come in on post Ainz takeover and slowly fight back against Nazarick. Eventually he'll start raiding Nazarick and we'll see how each floor is entirely designed and how it operates to defend from raids.

>shielding
Thats an enchanter
Albedo has high magic/phys defense/hp stats, she definitely uses spells that redirect/reflect damage/pull aggro

It was Demiurge I think, said something along the lines "or rather, why are your abs so damn hard."

Mare stats in combat is pretty good. Second only to Shalltear.

Demi is more a tactician. Aura has to rely more on her beasts. While the 4th and 8th floor guardians aren't suited for this topic. One is a siege golem while the other is not meant for combat. And lastly while Cocytus who is a warrior boast high damage output in close combat, Mare is more flexible in combat.

You don't know that. He might have a loving family at home.Or at least someone he cares about. And even if he is overworked, there are people who still very much love their job and what they do.

There's also the fact that Mare's AoE are more effective since he has Aura around with her beasts to form a wall between them and the enemy.

Did you skip the prologue of the first book?

What if Ainz showed up to the NW as his normal human self instead of his player character?

Not always. Some dominating women prefer weaker men because they prefer to be the dominating one of the relationship.
There are others who prefer softer type of men who are caring.

So? That was the early years. A lot of years has passed and many things can happen. People can have a life too

So I take it you haven't read any of the books or even watched the anime then.

She wears a dress most of the time but I bet Albedo is fucking JACKED when she flexes

Attached: 1428789969131.jpg (987x1502, 171.21K)

Aura without her beasts would get wrecked by the likes of Captain or Zesshi. What a worthless guardian. No wonder she has no fans.

>Aura without her beasts

Attached: 1620669143523.jpg (850x1196, 319.17K)

>Zesshi
She isn't actually interested, it's an excuse to turn down offers. She doesn't think there's actually a guy out there who is stronger than her.
>Evileye
She's a seasoned adventurer now, but still wants to LARP as a demure princess, because she has holdover fantasies from back when she was one. The guy needs to be stronger because a knight in shining armor who is less competent than herself would be immersion-breaking.

She's stronger than Demiurge even without her beasts.

user stop posting this it is complete head canon.

>Doesn't even need her main gimmick to flex on Demiurge
Damn, that's kinda sad for diamond eyes

Your patience has paid off. Part 1 of the prologue is done.

It's my answer to the question.

the loathsome
DUNG EATER

>Part 1 of the prologue is done.
My wait continues

Attached: 1591453173540.jpg (1200x880, 315.35K)

Those women end up being either miserable or are in toxic relationships, I've seen 3 such cases and all of those relationships went down the drain.

Makes sense since his archetype is that of a CEO, his strong suit is logistics, strategy and macro management. He'd still stomp in the right conditions, but yeah he is the weakest floor guardian.

I mean, this is a violent world of swords and sorcery. Why would a woman want to fuck a weak man? Look at Zesshi, she's the most powerful person on the continent. Why would she ever want to fuck someone she could casually fold in half?
I've personally always felt bad for Evileye, though. She's stuck as a little girl forever, she can't have sex, she can't develop further, everyone likely pats her on the head and says she's adorable. That's going to fuck with your head. (Not to mention I don't think she can actually consume food, since she's not the kind of 'living True Vampire', she's a super-zombie.)

The forgemaster will come back with legendary sword made with the stolen ingot capable of felling Ainz.

what are the good overlord fics?

Isn't that the implication? Ainz is only as busted and evil as he is because the isekai setting took the flavor text and made it reality.

There's 'Fallen Down', which is about a yuri romance between Draudillon Oriculus and an Angel player.

Not to mention that the game isn't actually that advanced. They don't have 'true' AI - the NPCs are basically NPCs you'd find in any game now i.e. They don't really react to their surroundings, they're just puppets.
It's a mechanically complex game with Diablo Immortal-tier microtransactions.

>The forgemaster will come back with legendary sword made with the stolen ingot capable of felling Ainz.
It's probably going to be a dildo capable to pleasure Gargantua

>Yggdrasil II
company went out of business because players wanted to play mecha mmo which had no world items

I think you meant The greatest Runecraft™ ever crafted

Just wait until Dragon Emperor imagines the smell of whatever rare items that world has

Isn't he ded?

Yes, but at the end of the series his son, Platinum Dragon Lord, will finally claim his father's title and will summon and army of mecha

The entire issue is that they are salty about no longer being the top dogs in the world, that and the fact Tier Magic is superseding their Wild Magic. I doubt they'd even consider summoning players even more powerful than the ones they've seen so far. That's exactly why the Emperor was summoning WCI, to get said items and consolidate their own power, players being summoned was an unforseen side effect.

You're the PDL, which one do you take as your wife?

Zesshi > EE in terms of power. Although you are setting yourself for NTR when Mare inevitably btfo's you and takes Zesshi from you.

There's going to be a big battle where all Adamantine adventurers will be called upon by PDL to fight Ainz and he'll go personally to recruit Momon, right?

>Adamantine adventurers
Why would he care about level 30s? Black Scriptures 10th Seat is only level 40 at best as well. What are they going to do? Lose to the Pleiades? Base Momon without Perfect Warrior is only like level 35 too.

>Base Momon without Perfect Warrior is only like level 35 too.
I just checked, he's level 41.

>Demiurge is a CEO
>The guy who hates winners and works at the bottom of the corporate ladder with no education made a CEO who has perfect skills and is well educated on many subjects
Touche, is that why he made him evil? Maybe it's a play on the fact that people at the top are evil and rotten inside? Anyways..If Albedo is the strongest administrator what is Demiurge?

>Why would he care about level 30s?
Knowing PDL he wants as much canonfodder as he can get so that he himself can focus on Ainz, but like you said not much they can do, two of them got btfod by Entoma. Yuri could've probably oneshotted them all.
As for the BS, I'm not sure PDL and (((They))) are in good terms.
Also
>Base Moon without Perfect Warrior is only like level 35
I thought he could only wield swords WITH perfect warrior on?
You also gotta remember that Momon and Nabe have been making a name for themselves even by Adamantine standards, as it's a team of just 2 and they still do shit that's considered impossible even for other Adamantine teams. Some people were even saying that them killing a cockatrice was a lie because it sounded ridiculous.
There's also the fact he reportedly killed the vampire the BS encountered, the one even they had to retreat from because it was too powerful.
And when he confronted PA and Albedo out in the open, and NotAinz said " you could kill one of us but then the other will get you".
My point is that he has built up a name of being OP, and the theme of the series is about misinformation and Intel.

What would that even be useful for when he's still a mindless NPC? Is being a strategist only written on his backstory? His 100 levels have to go somewhere.

Is rainbow dl the only dl who would fuck a Player/Godkin to try to see what they're capable of? Even Bdl who's a human fucker instantly went in the offensive when he saw Keeno in the spinoff

How do we save Evil Eye?

By permanently off-screening her.

>>I thought he could only wield swords WITH perfect warrior on?
Items made by Create Greater Item can be freely equipped by the caster

So is that missing metal bar going to be relevant, is it going to be a passing mention, or is it going to be completely forgotten?

>Touche, is that why he made him evil? Maybe it's a play on the fact that people at the top are evil and rotten inside?
Ulbert himself saw CEOs as the closest thing we have to souless demons, how they nonchalantly use those around themselves for personal gain and have no regard for the plights of others or rather they take pleasure from it (there's also the fact that some Japanese have the mentality of: Being rich=being evil/immoral.)
It's kind of weird because I think Ulbert had an idealized concept of "goodness" or "justice", yet LARPs as a chaotic evil demon and has the most friction with Touch Me, who LARPs as a paragon of justice, yet is a cop irl in a dystopian setting so you put two and two together.
>If albedo is the strongest administrator what is Demiurge?
Demi, Albedo and PA are all implied to be around the same ballpark as far as IQ and general administrative capabilities.
There's also the fact that Demi has levels in Bard, i think, so maybe he has a better grasp on how to work with people, whereas Albedo's job is to manage the tomb, so she has better logistics skills.
So maybe it's like comparing an Engineer to a Manager/psychologist idk?
PA is probably in between since he manages the Treasury and is a Doppelganger.

She's probably retired for Zesshi, Captain, Elf King, and Platinum Dragon Lord's stories at this point.

He is still a lvl 100, but stat wise he has the least destructive potential. Remember that the floor guardians receive a boost whenever they are in their domain, so they stop being lvl 100 players and become raid bosses. There's also the fact that each floor has it's own "play style" so maybe the floor itself starts pimping out demonic entities that get buffed up the ass by Demiurge being in the direct vicinity, and the more there are the stronger they become. Kinda like a general.

This is probably my favorite illustration of Albedo.

I hope Maruyama doesn't cop out on Evileye getting Nazarick'd, but then again I don't think the Japs would be too thrilled to see a character they grew to like get the Arche treatment so who knows.

Maruyama's editor most likely put the kibosh on any plans to kill her off that he might have had.

I sort of hope they keep the Captain alive as well. They didn't really do much of anything with him despite him being a godkin.

How?

Can't really say how considering nothing was done with him yet. Half expect him to just die unceremoniously at this point.

Become the face of Ainz new adventuring guild alongside Momon? Breeding program? I dunno

Given how he has the "generic shonen hero" vibe and was humiliated badly once in the past, he'll have a "ever since I tasted defeat, I've strived to become a better warrior, and my effort has finally paid off! JUSTICE!" As he charges towards Ainz before getting one shotted by Mare with Zesshi watching from the back and getting wet simultaneously.

>the Captain
Literally who? Is this volume 15 stuff or am I forgetting things?

Girls always try to marry higher status males. Many can't trap any and become feminists by 35.

The first seat of the Black Scripture. He was in volumes 3 and 4.

It's 33. What the hell did you check?

>all this talk about Zesshi
>Aura\Mare encounters her
>Zesshi is barely level 70 basic bitch ass.
>Killed for funnies in a couple of strikes/by summons

That's how it always goes.

She's definitely stronger than level 70. The Captain alone is at least that level and she's stronger than him.

I always assumed it had something to do with Ulbert's confrontation, so probably Ulbert or Touch-Me.

Attached: 8779a7a239a0e5a2cd38a44d6362217c8d9c1920v2_hq.jpg (712x1024, 44.4K)

Why would corporations care about their public image in a dystopian late ancap world? Oh no your food rations are made of children. Now you have a choice - die of hunger or eat and keep working\living.

>human
>level 70
Did Yggdrasil have non-exponential level requirements or something?

75 then, since it's implied that 5 levels make a difference.

>balanced
Oh yeah, balance in pay2win games, lol.

That's not how it went last volume.

It's just the operating rules of leftism. They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.

Are jp raws available yet?

We're really not going to be released from the bi-weekly release schedule Hitori threatened we'd be stuck with, huh. There really isn't a person in this fanbase who both knows Japanese and is willing to translate these thick volumes, despite its alleged popularity.

She is a "godkin", her father is the Elf King who is said to be powerful but an arrogant prick, he tricked a woman from the black scripture and raped her but the BS rescued her before she gave birth. That baby is Zesshi who "has the blood of the gods running thru her" aka player descendant.

Godkin basically operate on 2x experience.

Demiurge can skin him alive for higher tier spell scrolls.

Fan TLs of LNs are incredibly rare for some reason. Slime Tensei lost their translators and are many volumes behind. They read MTL to cope. It's illogical and frightening.

To be fair translating is way harder than just reading japanese.

Overlord Herohero the quest for the ultimate bed

It's because most things worth reading MTL pretty well, and those that don't MTL well when actually translated are effectively different works entirely. Rice Field.

What if Nigel grew a heart and came back to help Hitori? What if the Supreme Being returned to us?

>boo hoo Ainz is le evil

Imagine if Nazarick would've transported to NW without Ainz.

They should have made the NW have a general +20 level buff for most fighting class characters. "Realm of Heroes" could have been 50. Humans could have capped out at 50-60 instead of 30-40. EE could have been 70-75. Godkin like the Captain and Zeeshi could have been 90 and 95.

that's sort of covered in the spin off, they go crazy iirc

You're right.

Taking down shady businesses in the New World!

which one specifically? i want to read it.

He is evil, but he’s Lawful Evil so it’s not so bad, while most of Nazarick’s npcs are full on Chaotic Evil barring a few.

>Satoru wears one of those rings to hide his aura and a disguise while exploring an unassuming city
>*Looks up* "Is that a naked bab-"
>Gets debuffed to near death by Victim and taken out by droves of level 80 mercenaries
>Nazarick keeps destroying the world like a tantrum without knowing where Ainz is
What now?

it's at the very end of the evileye bonus story and it's not much
>"Well, it’s information from Mu-chan. He said that three countries had fallenin the north of the continent. Therefore, I wanted to head west and see what’s going on."
>"Well, it’s true that nations being destroyed isn’t exactly uncommon, but for three to go down at once ..."
>But to his recollection, he had not heard of several countries being destroyed at the same time.
>"What on earth happened?"
>"Well, I think he said something about a nest of really powerful demons showing up."
>"Mm. What was it called? – The Great Underground Tomb of Nazarick?"

>Entoma flat out loses to Blue Roses lesser members
>Demiurge comes out and stomps them, which is what causes Evileye to come in
>She pushes him to stop holding back and that's when Momon finally shows up
>Evileye requires all 5 Pleiades to fight her instead of just two
>1st Seat flat out can contest Shalltear and his confidence in beating her with Zesshi is actually fully grounded
>1st Seat and Zesshi could probably actually beat lesser guardians and most lesser mobs on their own now
>Brain's attack would be a level 60 attack instead of a level 40 attack on Cocytus so it'd actually damage him this time
>Brain's fights with Shalltear are also not as pathetic for him because he'd be level 50 instead of just level 30
>Still would die to Cocytus and be mind broken by Shalltear
>Climb would still be a shitter
>10th Seat could be pretty impressive in his own right at level 60
>Momon would need to have Perfect Warrior active at all times to actually be notable now
Actually would be more interesting.

ah. i thought it was a full oneshot. thanks anyway.

>Gets debuffed to near death by Victim and taken out by droves of level 80 mercenaries
They wouldn't just be throwing victim around like that.

The longer you look at the eyes, the more stupid they seem

He'd sooner encounter the Pleiades, Sebas, or Demiurge I'd think.

Stupid as in "drawn lazily" or stupid as "there's not much going on in her head"

>Sebas and Yuri are acting as a noble lady and her caretaker in a city state
>Ainz lurking around with perfect unknowable
>He takes off the ring concealing his MP
>They both break their necks looking towards his direction. The word "sasuga" slowly forming on their lips
>Chapter End

Ainz revives with negligible EXP loss and without the least valuable item in his inventory, as per one of his rings, then shows himself to Nazarick and tells them to knock it off.

He isn't a guild member since he left the game and guild some time before. They kill him again and again or trap him.
Without Ainz they're fully evil beings - there is no reasoning with them.

I'd largely imagine Satoru would make contact with Sebas, who left Nazarick when he realized he couldn't reason with them.

Good thing he knows the spell [Detect Sebas]

>left
They're guardians. Guild is intact - they won't leave. Sebas maybe be "good" but he kill anyone who threatens Nazarick or it's members.

He only puts up with it because of Ainz. With no Ainz he has no reason to be loyal to Nazarick and put up with their bullshit.

>he has no reason to be loyal to Nazarick
Except he's a floor guardian of a guild. Yeah.

He's not a floor guardian.

>who left Nazarick when he realized he couldn't reason with them.
Where is this even said? I don't remember anything related to Sebas, unless you are just speculating

That's the whole line of discussion in general. Satoru and Keno never made contact with Nazarick in the actual side story. Maru legitimately wanted his fans to speculate about it.

>He isn't a guild member since he left the game and guild some time before. They kill him again and again or trap him.
Literally the only NPC that is willing to do that is Albedo and that's because Ainz messed with her description. If they were to find any Guild members they'd do everything in their power to convince them to rule over them once again. Idk where you are getting that they'd harbor any kind of resentment towards any of the members for leaving.
Plus it's been 200 years for ainz but mere moments for Nazarick, they were transported at the same time but on different time periods.

>REAL GAME GUILDS KICK YOU OUT OF UNACTIVITY.
>THEY DON'T RECOGNIZE AINZ AS THE GUILD LEADER.
HOLY MOLY....

Same thing, all of the denizens of Nazarick have unwavering loyalty towards the guild. Just because he has positive karma doesn't mean he'd "leave" nor that he'd fight the other guardians, much to the dismay of the moralfags.

>Idk where you are getting that they'd harbor any kind of resentment towards any of the members for leaving.
Nobody left the guild - they are still guild members. They just left the game.
Ainz in side story vanished from the game. So he is no longer a guildmember by the time Nazarick gets isekaied.

>all of the denizens of Nazarick have unwavering loyalty towards the guild
They have unwavering loyalty to their Supreme Beings. This just happens to coincide with Nazarick and their roles within. Sebas in particular has nothing writing him to hold any attachment to Nazarick and it's within character for him to straight up leave considering he already has problems with the way it's run within the original timeline, but held steadfast to Ainz. Here, Satoru isn't there to keep him in check so he'd leave due to taking most of his character from Touch Me's personality.

If Touch Me was such a pure paladin of goodness sort of guy, why was he hanging out with a guild of people RP’ing as the evilest of evil? Was he just like their token good member?

>Maru legitimately wanted his fans to speculate about it.
Now that's reaching. He just put the seeds for potential easy money in the future.
Speaking of which any news over wether we getting anything special with the BD sales?

Yggdrasil liked to PK players that were heteromorphs. Touch Me would save these players because they were generally picked on as if they were monster mobs from the game and eventually created a clan with members. This eventually became a guild. They then decided to roleplay as an evil guild because that's how everyone treated them anyways and it was all in good fun.

>Now that's reaching.
"As for what will happen after the epilogue, Maruyama has a vague idea for that in his mind. But please, imagine it however you like, everyone."
I'm getting tired of people posting here like they know things about Overlord when they don't even bother to read Overlord.

>Sebas in particular has nothing writing him to hold any attachment to Nazarick
Nor do the "pop" monsters or any of the denizens that weren't programmed including the Mercenaries, they have undying loyalty because the game Mechanics dictate it so. Also Sebas has friction with Demiurge because that's how their creators were, and Ainz notes how they mirror their respective creators to a degree, there is no indication at any point where Sebas doubts or thinks that they are doing something heinous.

>He just put the seeds for potential easy money in the future.
Maruyama has stated that he doesn't want to write the 30+ volumes he could and instead wants to end the series so that he can go back to an office job.

>but mere moments for Nazarick
Do we know that for sure?
It could be that they waited inside the tomb for about the same time as Ainz was wandering, like those NPCs that went mad in the original timeline (I think? Could swear it happened), and just now decided to snap.
That they would destroy 3 countries in days/weeks is granted but doing so as soon as they appear on the new world doesn't seem as likely.

Zesshi needs to get bred and I volunteer.

Attached: 1657946437465.gif (498x412, 360.4K)

>like those NPCs that went mad in the original timeline
Uh? You mean when Shalltear got mind controlled?

>What if Nigel grew a heart and came back to help Hitori?
After what they did to him I don't blame him for dropping it.

I really don't get why people post here when they don't read the LN, they don't even watch the anime, and they don't even bother to read the wiki of all things.

Because the wiki presents single line passages as though they have entire LN's devoted towards them. Rubedo was mentioned like one time...

I was talking about the side story though
He may not want to write about Overlord because he may have writing himself in a corner, but he sure as hell can write prequels/sequels and the like as much as he wants with a fraction of the effort. Just look at the side story and how well received it was compared to the last few volumes, it was a breath of fresh air

>I was talking about the side story though
You're not fucking with me, right? This was in the afterward for the side story by the author. You either are fucking with me or you're one of the people who didn't read it.

>I really don't get why people post here when they don't read the LN,
I was about to say the same, it's full of animeonly fags spouting nonsense and out of character motivations, also moralfags, moralfags everywhere.

Attached: file.png (715x590, 711.62K)

What did they do to Nigel?

Nono, I swear there were some other guild NPCs that went mad and started rampaging the world, until a group of heroes (at least 2 of which were players) stopped them.
How was the timeline? 6 players then 8 demons?

Your post could refer to the rpilogue to the main LNs for all I know about.
It's been 2 fucking years since the side story, give me a break

I will give you nothing. We were discussing the side story and you randomly thought I was talking about something else when you said I was reaching with regard to it.

Preddit
Not that it would help, the problem comes from chinks throwing a tantrum so the bottleneck is there. Nigel would speed up things but the wait would still be there

>When do challenging opponents appear?
>Has Ainz met another player yet?
>What was that creepy mouth under Ainz's jaw?
>Did Brain defeat Shalltear yet?

Attached: 1626572534150.jpg (425x476, 147.52K)

>Did Brain defeat Shalltear yet?
Why would anyone even think Brain could beat her? Do they think this anime is about Brain?

>He may not want to write about Overlord because he may have writing himself in a corner,
I don't think so, if he wanted to add some kind of Boogeyman or have the stakes go thru the roof he could simply write it so that another guild had been summoned across the continent/on the other side of the planet. Iirc the whole series is taking part on a tiny part of the mainland and the rest of the continent is still dominated by beast men, remember that the Theocracy exists to ensure human survival because before the 6 gods, they were bottom of the leaderboard.
Make it so that some leaders guild with 2 players spawned and they have 1 or 2 WCI but also NPCs and all of the shit that scares the fuck out of PDL. It could work since information travels slow as shit in the middle ages, so they don't know about each other yet.
Then they just start doing an arms race against each other and the world is divided between team nazarick and team shitter, throwing secondaries at each other for a while.
>Bbbut maruyama said there'd be no more players
Fine then just transport the guild without any players, solved.
Idk this is just my fanfiction.

Ok so how is season 4 so far?

How is it me calling your headcannon reaching a random thought?

>Nono, I swear there were some other guild NPCs that went mad and started rampaging the world, until a group of heroes (at least 2 of which were players) stopped them.
The 8GK, Maruyama said that 7 of them were male and 1 female and they basically went ballistic over her. It's supposed to be a joke on how MMO guilds go to shit whenever a female joins.

It's not headcanon as I even posted the quote that showed it wasn't. You're either trolling me at this point or are just clueless.

Right, so correct me if I am wrong but it went like this?
6 Gods, 5 die of old age, 1 lich/skelleton remains. Comes 8 Greddy Kings come, kill skelleton, then kill each other (and also a good amount of the strongest beings in the world / dragons?).
Then 8GK guild NPCs are masterless and go rampage, so a group of heroes including PDL and 2 new (low/mid level?) players unite to defeat them (along them there may have also been Evileye former master, that woman Riggrit was it?).
After the fact the 2 players commit suicide over guilt over the other players actions, or were killed by PDL, or only one had guilt killed the other and then suicided.

How much is my memory fucked?

>Can't keep up with the conversation they're engaging in
>Doesn't even read the post they're responding to correctly and makes a nonsensical question
Impressive.

I don't remember the NPCs going mad part so I couldn't tell you, also I think it's implied that PDL kills the players in the group

Evileye herself was one of the 13 heroes.

And the female was a dude that got stuck as his girl character.

Maru said that a ten level difference is gonna be a total defeat for the one with a lower level. Each level down is a 10% less chance to defeat the opponent with a higher level. But he also said that New Wolders could overcome the bridge between level 80-90 to 100 using non-YGGDRASSIL tricks and a lot of luck.

It also seems that you get a much higher qualitative jump each 20 or so levels. For example, an Elder Lich (level 20 something) is on a realm below a Night Lich (level 40 something). And so on until you reach Overlord (level 80).

god I wish that was me

8GK NPCs probably died in the in-fighting just like their master did. If they had a big fight, it stands that the NPCs would chose sides. It could be that the Guild Master was killed early or that he wasn't present and thus they couldn't use the Guild Weapons to resurrect the NPCs, or that they run out of funds to do that after a while.

PDL is only implied to have fueled their internal conflict. Maybe he killed the last staggers once they were depowered enough, but he would have been crushed by the full 8 man party + whatever NPCs they had.

What would your female character look like?

Who did the 13 heroes fight though?

It's unclear. Some Nips theorized that the Demon Gods was a false flag attack by the Slane Theocracy using shit tier mercenaries/POPs left by the 6GKs, since the level of the Demon Gods should be on the 40-50 rank at best, maybe a 60 one.

Another theory is that they simply were NPCs near a World Item that got dragged in, and the Evil Tree/Catastrophe Dragon Lord could be the area boss, which would explain why it has so much HP for its level, but it's still just 80-something. The Demon Gods, which included insectoids, could be just the NPCs roaming around the area since the are 40 to 60 in level. And the players that got transported there were just the ones that happened to be around.

There is also the possiblity that they were from the 8GKs, but why would they wait like 200 years after the fall of their masters to attack? Specially since by that time PDL had already taken control of their Guild Base, so he could have easily wiped out beings of those levels.

Apparently just a bunch of NPCs gone ballistic. Who knows if they were something like the floor guardians or just stuff like Mercenaries or rare summons.
I don't think they were as complex as the floor guardians because they are said to have been " programmed ". That and AoG was autistic enough to give their NPCs extensive character sheets so who knows if that also helps them being more autonomous than they would be otherwise.

sexy death vine girl

A bunch of rogue NPCs and ECDL then they got wiped by a dragon (likely a set up planned by PDL). They weren't actually that effective though, seeing as how they never did anything about Corpus of the Abyss and didn't actually kill ECDL.
Also both players were already dead by the time they ended their adventure. One of the players ended up challenging the leader (also a player) to a duel (likely also a set up planned by PDL) in which the AWOL player was killed. The leader later got killed by some other thing and supposedly "refused resurrection" (though, once again, this was implied to be PDL's doing).
Sometime after losing to the unnamed dragon, PDL ended up having his true identity revealed and the 13 heroes disbanded.

It was a false flag attack by PDL, he staged a crisis, then created the 13 heroes to test the new players that spawned if they could be worked with or not. Then found them lacking

Big booba and fat ass?

I happen to have a plant fetish so strong that I've fapped to straight-up photos of them. I would kill my comrades for you.

Attached: 1549998263767.jpg (1024x802, 212.17K)

quite literally watermelon sized

Yeah I'd simp for you and engage in subterfuge on my once thriving empire for a crumb of plant coochie.

You wouldn't happen to have a goth fetish too, would you?

Zyra (League of Legends) ruined this for me
Alarune (CoC2) brought it back though

I would kill my comrades as many times as it would take to reduce them to smoldering ashes for you.

So we can all agree PDL deserves to be made into parchment scrolls, right?

>he got his alarunes from CoC
Shame

Everyone except dumb humiefags who don't realize that PDL would use then kill them in a heartbeat if they ever got isekai'd

There Demon God dragon was the Catatostrophe Dragon Lord, which is Zy'tl Q'ae, not Cure, who is the Elder Coffin Dragon Lord.

They fought and defeated ECDL before getting wiped by him though. That's why the Theocracy thought ECDL was dead.

dayum, i thought it was just a random name

Attached: alraune-hanns-heinz-ewers-side-real_1_e33edef1b298db80ab6d07730f0fe9da.jpg (738x1080, 141.96K)

>Humans could have capped out at 50-60 instead of 30-40.
Humans don't "cap out" they just stop trying to get better and rest on their laurels.

Gwtting mixed signals

Might just be your reading comprehension (would make sense since you somehow missed all this info in the books).
The 13 heroes encountered two different dragon lords. The first one was ECDL and they beat him. The second was one of the last fights they had in their adventure and they lost completely, this was CDL.

Test

It's ok user, I myself got it from MGE which is only a few (quite large) steps above CoC

It's never said that they defeated the ECDL. The Captain and Certain Death just speculate if Shalltear could be Cure, since he is an undead and it's unknown whether he was currently alive or dead.

For all we know he is still in his same stronghold as in the side story.

The Thirteen Heroes faced and were defeated by the 'Dragon God', but it's not mentioned that it had any undead traits.

>They were the kind of existences often described in legends, whether as evil villains or as beings that aided the heroes. Just like in the tales of the Thirteen Heroes, the last opponent in their adventures was a dragon known as the ‘Dragon God’. In many stories, dragons tended to be the final opponents of heroes.

We know that Zy'tl Q'ae came with a wave of other monsters and fell from the sky, and that a party similar to some of the Thirteen Heroes fought a small part of it and sealed it.

>Pinison: The person I made a promise with came when the sun was coming up many times. Three young humans, one tall person, one old human, one person with wings, one dwarf. For a total of seven.

We know that the thirteen kings included:
>Black Knight (half-demon, possibly the person with wings)
>Runesmith King (dwarf)
>Warrior Captain of the Air Giants (tall person)

>no new updates

Attached: 1646627948318.png (306x421, 54.49K)

I'm not sure why you keep thinking I'm saying the Dragon God is ECDL. Maybe take a nap if you're a bit too sleep deprived to read. Or if that's not your problem then it might be just that you're typing replies faster than you read the posts you're replying to. It just makes no sense that there's this much of a disconnect.

I'm saying that it's never even hinted that they defeated or faced the ECDL, maybe you are the one that needs to improve their reading comprehension?
The ECDL is only explicitly mentioned in Vol 4 up until vol 14 and the Side Story. And it's only to make some speculation on whether Shalltear may be him, and that his status is unknown as he is an undead.

Until the translator gets his hands on his own book, I don't think we'll see anything more come out. The old chinese group that was doing translations is no longer together. The new one is worse than me.

CoC was great though
CoC2 is pretty bad unless you're ok with waiting 1-2 years for new content

>MGE
sounds soulful but idk if it would stimulate me enough. i'd kneel if you said DnD

Welp. At least time isn't short. Fuck.

Attached: 1651335040331.jpg (176x201, 34.27K)

Vol 15*

That was only a brief part of your post. The rest was more of you making the same point about the Dragon God, something I haven't contested whatsoever. Still not sure how you keep riling yourself up like this.

>original user that created a bad post chain watchs as others fight among themselves in his stead
All according to keikaku

The rest of the post was not about the Dragon God, it was about how they didn't face ECDL, and that they faced the Catastrophe/Evil Tree Dragon lord but that was unrelated. Did you just stop reading at the first quote?

>sounds soulful but idk if it would stimulate me enough. i'd kneel if you said DnD
Well if you want something with DnD like mechanics I can offer a quest based on MGE that's really good and more than long enough to be engaging: fiction.live/stories/Crusader-Tales-of-the-Monster-Girl-War/dWnDkBXwNgssGQkmE/home

Are you okay?

Attached: GetSomeSleepAnon.png (1898x509, 56.36K)

Mine would either be an amazonian dark skinned front line barbarian or a cute and small automata doing support roles
> The duality of men

True duality. Overlord could use more frontliners and also more support characters who aren't so broken they just function as frontliners in the New World.