Would you accept dating advice from your NPC worshippers in isekai?

Would you accept dating advice from your NPC worshippers in isekai?

Attached: 017.png (1500x2133, 1.16M)

>dating

How does one date a catgirl?

Attached: Claire notvamp.png (878x1200, 768.05K)

Just buy one and skip the dating part.

Attached: 1640072940846.jpg (1407x990, 149.04K)

Stroking her ears and tail. If its a catgirl noble/ojou-sama, then the effects will be twice as strong.

>Cat slave

You should aim for a Catgirl Princess/Ojou-sama

Attached: Cat Princess.png (1125x1600, 730.53K)

Like enslave her myself?

Someone spoiler this?
Does MC have sex with CF, the isekai loli, or his sister

No. She must return to her glorious empire. She had been captured and chained up in the previous chapters.

Wouldn't it be better to use knights for that?

Attached: 1642244941548.jpg (960x2720, 872.51K)

>Her voice became low, and her grandmother’s wrinkles drooped in question. Epherene asked carefully.
>“My dad, he hated me, didn’t he?”
>“…”
>A question that she had never asked before, a question she didn’t have to ask before. At that moment, her grandmother’s face hardened. It was a tiny but lethal change. From her grandmother, who could not lie, it was clear evidence. With that alone, Epherene knew.
“You, what are you talking about… no, never, absolutely not~.”
>Her grandmother denied it naturally, and Epherene deliberately smiled wide.
>“Hehe~, I’m just kidding. Why would dad hate me~?”
Sophien is kinda schizo and getting annoying after she realized her feelings for Deculein and the demon blood treatment after we learn who killed the empress.
Arrogant Epherene has been steadily been rising in rank and is now best girl after her Endless Eight arc and this chapter.

Attached: Best girl.png (720x1008, 839.64K)

Does cat princess get fucked?

Did any group pick TVWTL up again yet?

unironically cringed

Attached: index.jpg (1500x2133, 350.49K)

What's the grandpa fucker isekai again?

Cute pig

Epherene sucks. Sylvia a best.

Attached: Syl.jpg (1000x1400, 269.6K)

Too early in the story for that.

Also Web novels stopped updating when the manga was released and the manga has already gone well past where the web novel stopped.

Literally been MIA as an NSA agent tapping the wind, at least stupid Epherene sticks around to figure out her feelings head on with her low non-magic IQ. Then again Deculein didn't strangle Epherene's father's to death in a fit of rage.

I'm sticking with my headcanon that Deculein and a bit older, and much more endowed, Epherene fucked for 382 years straight. Unless I speedread and didn't fully grasped how the time looping thing worked.

What dating advice does a 42 year old ojisan noble need to marry and impregnate a 20 year old girl with a cute daughter?

Attached: 1658014562202.png (975x1400, 842.92K)

They spent 382 years together I would be surprised if sec hadn't come up at least once, as a way of wasting time if nothing else

I believe writers do not deepen enough nuns in isekais.

Attached: 1629452607214.jpg (1280x1820, 599.55K)

Formal introduction, praise of her talents, writing letters, seaside stroll, while having a secure job and not bad looks

user, you might want to run that one through Google Translate again

Reiji's ghost wife is a cute.

Attached: I guess it can't be helped.jpg (1280x1820, 739.97K)