Why is incest so common in anime and manga

Why is incest so common in anime and manga

Attached: 1657609441907.png (1931x1534, 1.16M)

Attached: 1657965332887.gif (640x360, 3.35M)

Because it's hot and they can get away with it.

>Why is incest so common in anime and manga
It's not common.

>Why is incest so common in anime and manga

It's part of Japanese genesis.

The Goddess created a man and a woman, both siblings, and from that incest, came forth humanity/japanese.

That's the supernatural part. Now, before japan capitulation to the USA, Japanese households had a man as the main face, if the father died or illness, it was normal for the eldest son to take his place, this included his matrimonial duties as the husband of his very mother. or stepmother.

Because it sells.

Because when your intensely xenophobic race has lived on the same tiny island for thousands of years with almost no interaction with the outside world for most of that time, incest happens. Everyone in Japan is everyone else in Japan's 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th cousin, plus nephew and half uncle and brother in law.

>intensely xenophobic

You don't have a clue how intense they are. Like oil and water. Anything foreign is apart.

Forbidden love is the best kind.

>intensely xenophobic

They literally murdered a former prime minister because his desire to open japan to foreigners. So yeah, big deal there. even among the younger generation.

>in anime and manga
Have you ever read the Bible?

>Everyone in Japan is everyone else in Japan's 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 8th cousin, plus nephew and half uncle and brother in law.
And that's a good thing.

It's not seen as a good thing.
Even in ancient greek mythos.
Oedipus was a tragedy.

For example, God goes as far to make Cain, a woman for himself instead of a biological sister.

As an American, any time I've been in another country, I generally get treated pretty well. Europeans are all friendly and want to party, South Americans all just want you to spend money, Africans are eager to share their culture and learn about mine, Indians want to marry off their daughters. Koreans are happy to see you, at least outwardly. The Chinese tend to be pretty friendly, even if their government is trying to find a way to kill us all.
The Russians are gruff but they seem to treat each other the same way so that's kind of to be expected.
But the Japanese will straight up glare at you, cross the street to avoid you, leave a huge bubble around you on a crowded street, and be openly condescending when talking to you. And I'm a perfectly normal looking white dude! Anyone black or Hispanic gets it 5 times worse.
I've never been, but my Stepdad went to North Korea once and said he legitimately got a warmer welcome there than he did in Japan.

>It's not seen as a good thing.
lol
lmao, even
>Oedipus was a tragedy.
Yes, because Oedipus' dad caused everything to happen by taking a half-measure, when he well could have ignore the prophecy fully or killed Oedipus outright. Not because of the incest.

chiyo and yuu aren't related

Bet you wanted to fuck you relative before OP

Serious answer? Japan just has a lot of incest going on. Main ones are cousins and mothers. Like three Japanese PM's were cousin fuckers. And meanwhile they have a thing going on, where mothers will blow their sons, once they reach puberty. So yeah, a lot of family fucking going on in nipland.

>mothers will blow their sons, once they reach puberty.
I'm surprised this still gets tossed around as fact when it was debunked like twenty fucking years ago.

But Takeshi said so.

Eternal September is still not over.