Fuck

Fuck this evil whore. That is all

Attached: fa5142c9238580beec89ada3c18df8d4.png (520x520, 289.07K)

Eat less.

Consume little.

>STILL mad
He moved on, why can't you?

Attached: 1531027054662.jpg (1280x720, 70.47K)

Im actually not fat all anons, i just know the concept of honesty and loyalty. Something you people would never understand

>t. incel

The writers just made some bitch cop out because japs cant write non-skinny, white characters

It's called overeating. Stop doing it

Frankly, I'd rather fuck Ichigo.

>Fuck this evil whore
Sure I will.

Attached: the slayer of fat.png (520x520, 262.9K)

She doesn't owe him any loyalty. It was always artificial, forced. If they'd been actual romantic partners, instead of simply an assigned pair, you might have some kind of point, but they never had that kind of bond.

Based

He, hohohoh, self-inserted, ahahaha, as the cuck, huhuhuhu.

Imagine that. There's some fat fart next to Kokoro who demands the latter's attention and unilaterally decides that they're super close while it's largely one-sided, Kokoro tolerates it for a while but becomes increasingly uncomfortable with it and tries to show this which everyone picks up on but the fat fart, and then he eventually just says it and goes for someone who isn't such a loser and incels get mad at it because they self-inserted as the fat fart.

Attached: FNGDz3DXIAYcXP3.jpg (843x466, 45.07K)

My friend broke a promise, time 3BeEdgy5Ever

Attached: 1624322281776.jpg (768x719, 113.58K)

>fucked straight by evil whore.

No, what you know is the concept of deluding yourself that you're in some kind of romance with some girl who at best tolerates your existence but thinks you're annoying and clingy while you fail to see you make him uncomfortable.

Ouch don't let the cholesterol choke you.

t.fatty

Attached: cuckeddotcom.jpg (920x779, 70.39K)

>c-cop out
Doesn't matter, had sex (unlike you)
>japs cant write non-skinny, white characters
What the fuck are you even talking about? Mindbroken cuck.

Then she shouldn't have lead him on, whore could just have been honest and there would be no problem.

>projecting this much

Dont worry user, i wouldnt let my cholestrol choke me like a broken promised chocled that guy for so long

>whore could just have been honest
You mean like by dumping him for the guy she was actually interested in?

All they could do was make ok quality fat jokes and nothing else. Character went nowhere, nor did multiple other characters and the few the did only did so in relation to other characters. Japs cope and make themselves white in anime so the comment was fair

Junpei from Digimon Frontier is proto-Futoshi, prove me wrong

Attached: Junpei[1].gif (157x319, 18.01K)

>Then she shouldn't have lead him on, whore could just have been honest and there would be no problem.
Every character and viewer could see how uncomfortable Kokoro was with it and how he tried to communicate to not be so clingy.
That it came as a surprise to you is exactly why you're a real life incel.

Decrease volume

Ha, no son. She could have not promised in the first place and just have been honest about how she feels, instead of being a little cunt. A shame she never paid for what she did, but japanese writing so what can you expect