Sky Girls is the perfect anime

Sky Girls is the perfect anime.

Attached: e5b2d3c2748ae3963dd61f90f2c4f9bac002d66aea4afafa7357d7be16794937.jpg (5538x3470, 1.69M)

>flatties
picked up

why?

You expect me to believe a bunch of cute girls are more powerful than the Vic Viper? It can't be the perfect anime because of this plot point alone.

It's original, it executes everything it tries to do near-flawlessly, it is always entertaining, it always looks good, the action scenes are exciting and suspenseful, the CG aged well and is mixed with hand-drawn animation in a balanced way, the girls are all lovable/attractive in their own way, their male counterparts are all legit and complement the girls well, has mild romance/mutual feelings that don't get in the way or become melodrama, the story has fun twists and surprises, the start, middle, and end are well done and paced, there is a satisfying epilogue-type episode at the end, there is no self-insert protag, no _____-bait, the music and OP/ED are excellent, it is memorable and unique.
In short, everything that it has is great, and it has nothing that isn't great. The best bishojo, moe, whatever you want to call it, action-but-with-cute-girls anime, period.

Attached: 7f7a0bfffb5d77448d877d4b0c40bf747f7d9069afcf54119752eb85d1409842.jpg (5017x3482, 2.05M)

okay I'll give ep1 a chance

Attached: 14820849076618.webm (864x480, 2.45M)

Where they really more powerful? In the end they worked well together.

The vic viper was just a plane with powerful weaponry. A piece of equipment. It was able to be flown by any pilot.
The sonic divers were something else altogether. Major spoilers
Each sonic diver was synchronized and only be able to be used effectively by its unique pilot. An interface sensitive to the pilot's biology, made based on the girls' similar DNA. They were mechs harnessing the power of the WORM itself, and were actually WORMs.

Attached: Vol.01_05.jpg (2820x2015, 1014.05K)

The way that was done shows it wasn't perfect, even if it was great overall.

Godspeed.

I misplaced a lot of the plot.
It was one of the first anime I watched while it aired.

Pedos get the rope.

and use it to tie up a loli

Sorry, but I always exclude the BDSM tag when looking up lolis.

Redditors get deported

I was going to call this a Strike Witches rip-off but I looked it up and this came out before. If I liked that will I like Sky Girls too?

Yes, Sky Girls is effectively proto-Strike Witches. Different director and studio but the character designs are similar and the plot arguably more grounded.

>hetshit
Into the trash it goes.

Nice, I'll give it a shot.

There's only one loli in the series.

Sky Girls is pretty different aside from aesthetic, but you will like it, yeah