Taste in anime

Reminder that it's not about how much anime you've watched but rather what you watch. Someone who watched 100 good picks from different decades will have infinitely better taste in anime than someone who watched 1000 anime but 90% of it is isekai and other garbage.

Attached: birth.jpg (550x367, 195.98K)

Watching anime is a passive activity, "taste" has nothing to do with it.

Completely agree

Kill yourselves.

How is anime any more passive than films or music? or do you think taste has nothing to do with those either?

Kino
isekai

Attached: topsters23.png (2344x1600, 3.74M)

Just because you sit in front of a screen and watch something doesn't mean you understand or appreciate it.
Watching the classics doesn't necessarily mean you have good taste, it just mean you've watched what others consider good taste.

What matters on Any Forums is whether you can discuss anime. It doesn't matter if you're a genius that watched a hundred great anime, you're still poorly equipped to discuss anime as a whole.

Vinland saga is trash watch kenshin if you haven't

I like Askeladd more,i think.I've watched Kenshin more than 12 years ago

>Askeladd
The only half decent character in the show but he doesn't justify sitting through the antics of edgelord thorfin, loud obnoxious battle maniac Thorkell and whatever the fuck Canute is supposed to be.
I was suprised it's from the same author as Planetes because that's a far superior show.
>Kenshin more than 12 years ago
Catching the odd episode as a child doesn't count if you don't remember much about it you should give it a rewatch.

I like you.We should do some Planetes diapter posting some time

Attached: ..png (400x400, 230.33K)

>passive
Doing anything passive = not doing it at all.

Obsessing over what others retards do however is pathetic in its own right. Who cares about taste? Most people can't even put their opinion into words.

Newbie cope? If a bandwagoner watched 5 good titles say the same to you it would be the same thing. You won't really know how good good stuff are unless you experienced the shit along the way to compare it too. You're just being an anime tourist noob longing for recongnition.

Watching shit anime doesn't make less shittier anime good. That's sunken cost fallacy cope.
>hey I watched all this shit anime but it helped me appreciate the good stuff more.

It still makes your opinion not yours, bandwagoner. You can't prove it when you are a tourist wanker who formed an opinion based on online ratings like a true brainless fag.

Also, imagine spitting "objective facts" by parroting online opinions. Typical npc, can't even form his own opinions but want to be one of the "cool kids" who watched a couple good titles based on the internet.
> Hey I watched good animu based on internet. people online don't lie, objective facts! That's fallacy, user. Internet people told me objective facts! They are good animu but I have nothing else to prove it other "than trust me bro".

>formed an opinion based on online ratings like a true brainless fag.
If I were a sheeple and did that I would be watching Fate, Made in Abyss and Konosuba not Birth, Roujin Z and Space Cobra.

You're the biggest faggot on this board currently and I don't say that lightly

we dont have a problem with people having bad taste its that that dont have any at all. Like someone who only watches battle shonen jump and isekai doesnt have bad taste that just dont have any. They an an npc that is just consuming the same thing over and over again in a masturbation like manner

>no argument

This is actually an interesting take.

kenshin is VS for kids and fags

MiA and konosuba are better than mediocrities like birth and roujin z