Any other examples of the protagonist accidentally bumping into a much more threatening and fearful adversary than the...

Any other examples of the protagonist accidentally bumping into a much more threatening and fearful adversary than the main antagonist?

Attached: helloboy.jpg (1024x576, 85.23K)

Naruto?

Naruto met Obito way earlier than Orochimaru and unlike Orochimaru who contend at leaving Naruto alone, Obito actually wanted to kill him

Kill la Kill when Nue shows up comes to mind. Bonus points when the main antagonist bumps into them as well

Digimon with the Dark Ocean. Dragomon was just an avatar of this null force that superceded both the human world and the digimon world

Thanks. I will check these out, as this is a very amusing plot device in my opinion.

Not animated yet but the Darkness Devil segment from Chainsaw Man is this down to the letter and is one of the best parts of the series as well.

Undertale.

Underrail.

This thread's against the rules anyway seems pointless to start drawing other lines

Stardust Crusaders fight against Darby

????

bump

Who even is the antagonist and the threat here?

Toriel / flower, while the main antagonist is supposed to be Asgore

Blade of the immortal

Attached: 1657940088508.png (758x639, 350.84K)

Attached: b7c1e8eb152071b5109ad736986ae1a7.jpg (500x661, 28.61K)

I see. I thought all things considered, chara might've been the threat.

Attached: __chara_undertale_drawn_by_leila__fd8a12e03dbae50ab2fdefac83402790.png (128x128, 4.72K)

Surprised no one posted this. People shitpost so much about this amazing moment and never post it when it actually counts.

Attached: darkness.png (751x1170, 460.41K)

Somebody did though, they just didn't post the image

I guess I speedread the thread... I'm ashamed. I-it's early okay? I'm still sleepy.