One Piece

Will Akainu or Dragon really matter going forward?

Attached: UElX640.jpg (1243x2048, 738.74K)

Akainu will be the final villain. WG will be dealt after Laugh Tale, and Teach is going to be the Laugh Tale boss.

isn't luffy literally some reality warping god now?

Attached: 1651175380410.png (400x400, 7.36K)

N-NO! HE IS LE UNDERDOG!

Dragon has been seen for a grand total of, what? 5 chapters in the whole of One Piece at this point? The hype around him and the point of caring passed like 12 years ago. Same with Vegapunk. This is how you know Oda has never had a plan; just ideas that he plants and wants to do something with someday. No author with a plan thinks it makes sense to introduce something that they won't get to for another 20 years.

You heard it from the man himself, nothing he introduced for the past 25 years matters. Prepare to get Kaguya-ed

Attached: 1657914358408.jpg (1080x1009, 165.76K)

The fact they are nit there puts more importance on them

The world awaits our answer

>tfw your powerlevel is higher than these two clowns, but you are still a headliner

Attached: hawkins and two clowns.jpg (1200x881, 396.54K)

Hawkins is way weaker than them and is their servant

Attached: FMeaBffXsAQ6frG.jpg (1280x937, 520.98K)

Pay-Pay would beat Hawkins both in a battle and in a game of poker

Attached: 94150505_p0.jpg (1170x1146, 166.79K)

>X Drake - 220 Mil
>P1 - 290 Mil

>Hawkins - 320 Mil
>fucking Apoo - 350 Mil

Shit...

Hawkins joined a week ago in canon and would've broken the zoan theme of the tobiroppo like Apoo
there was no time to move up which explains why he was so desperate to prove himself

reminder

Queen cracked Big Mom's head and bones with just a headbutt

Imagine if he used arms...

Attached: 8a377fc8c765cde1d244206e315c0496.png (407x514, 565.04K)

Now that Oda has admitted nothing before Wano is canon, how do you feel about Wano Piece?

him not using coa was dumb
we know he has it

Attached: Wanyudo.png (896x709, 395.26K)

akainu and dragon have a history that needs to be expanded on before the end of the story
so yes
i expect both to matter but not before the final war

this is such a stupid cope

1. It's a fictional story. If Oda wanted, he would've made Hawkins a tobiroppo. But he didn't, because he's not strong enough in Oda's mind.
2. This cope that he did not have enough time to rank up is stupid because he's a headliner, literally one of the highest ranks in the crew.
3. Just from color spreads you can see that Oda doesn't include him with beast pirates because he values Flying 6 above him
4. Who's Who himself said that the only way you climb higher in ranks is through strength and skill. Time has nothing to do with it

Attached: 1657834858396.png (1797x3541, 1.79M)

Attached: 1655352619814.jpg (640x557, 63.17K)

All the Tobi Roppo plus Hawkins were massive jobbers.

>1. It's a fictional story. If Oda wanted, he would've made Hawkins a tobiroppo.
He didn't want to, I just said that learn to read
>But he didn't, because he
doens't fit the zoan theme when oda literally gave you anentire fucking chapter called ancient zoan of all the tobiroppo transforming
>2. This cope that he did not have enough time to rank up is stupid because he's a headliner,
So Hawkins ranked up to headliner in a weak
impressive
>3. Just from color spreads you can see that Oda doesn't include him with beast pirates doesn't include Apoo either
>4. Who's Who himself said that the only way you climb higher in ranks is through strength and skill. Time has nothing to do with it
and WW wanted to challenge a calamity
that takes time to even set up
Hawkins has only been on Wano for a week
leave him alone

Anyone find it poetic that Clown replaced Joker as the leader of the underworld? Oda is a genius.

What killed the hype?

That message gives me the impression that Kaido really is gone for good.

Delete this immediately
The pachy pussy is private

He is, definitely. Kaido deserved it but not sure if Big Mom deserved such a anticlimactic death.

4 god damn years of Wano, that manga wrecker Oden, and his slaves.

Going by bounties...
Are we sure we want to say Apoo is stronger than Doffy?

made for Luffy

Attached: 1655445778928.jpg (562x256, 43.18K)

With Big Mom I feel there's a chance she could come back. The Big Mom Pirates still exist and there's plot with her and Elbaf.
Kaido is useless though.

big mom for a third arc in a row would be very lame for many readers.

Who's POV?

>He didn't want to, I just said that learn to read
You just made up that shit. He didn't do because Hawkins is too weak. Tobiroppo are 6 strongest headliners and Hawkins is a headliner

If Oda breaks this rule, then ranks mean nothing.

>doens't fit the zoan theme when oda literally gave you anentire fucking chapter called ancient zoan of all the tobiroppo transforming
Yes because he's an author and gave them all zoan fruits because they are part of Kaido's strongest force. Good job, retard.

Tobiroppo aren't called 6 zoan users. They are called 6 STRONGEST
>So Hawkins ranked up to headliner in a weak. impressive
It's not. His counterpart is literally Holdem.
This proves that you don't need time to rank up

>and WW wanted to challenge a calamity
>that takes time to even set up
nope. Calamity is the HIGHEST possible rank you can achieve in the crew. Of course it's special. You become Kaido's right hand.

And even then they had to prove themselves by beating and catching Yamato just to challenge

Attached: cf8d7b4adefb6021c55729667b4b9368.png (727x475, 315.06K)

Look at this image I found

Attached: FXPKI1MaMAEmk3V.jpg (424x297, 28.03K)

This atrocious arc. Shit setting, shit characters, shit pacing, etc etc.The Beast gimmicks got old fast. I just don't want to see some literal who with a giraffe coming from his ass take up half a page.

>breaks over
>pachy posters are back
all is well

Attached: 1651762108001.jpg (768x1024, 76.39K)

Look at this edit I made

Attached: my smile is gone for good.png (508x297, 131.14K)

Faget got tired of listening to her

Attached: Phaget had enough.jpg (1430x1040, 328.22K)

4. Kaido only likes zoan users

Yamato's while her and Sanji were looking for a room to fuck

lmao little does WsW know that Kaido only wanted to brag to the world with his ancient zoan collection

What if All 6 Tobi Roppo challenged King? Who would win?

I don't think any Tobiroppo can hurt hil

Challenged him to what?

Attached: FLqxmBQaAAAAnmc.jpg (1080x1440, 189.27K)

Cringe Sanji faggot. Kill yourself.

Jack

Attached: 1626037324250.png (700x900, 411.41K)

Attached: FTk4VA-aQAAggfQ.jpg (1456x1223, 186.8K)

Ulti was absolutely the sort of girl to go digging in the garden for snails when she was little

heh

Jack? Always fucking wins.