Saori Hayami

Is it just me or is this bitch seriously cringe and ruins every character she voices?

Attached: image.png (230x345, 115.76K)

Your threads are cringe and ruin every board you post in.

>t. simp

After that one take monologue she gave in when magical battles become commonplace I think she’s earned her title as one of the industries most prolific voices.

I’ve never heard anyone go on for that long and ratchet up the tension that we’ll just to the point before it became over the top.

A boring one type seiyuu, just like Sawano with his music

I don't know about ruining every character but for me. I think she is miscast for like 50% of her roles (Ruby Rose this season for example)

Can you write like a normal human?

Or maybe you just suffer from misophonia.

Attached: moshe kaste.png (314x358, 129.35K)

i get the seiyuu thread in /jp/ has been dead and takes a week to hit 300 posts but are you that desperate for attention?

I like her voice, but doesn't like majority of the characters she voiced. Strange.

her voice is nice but shes kinda ugly

Saori's voice is too deep, to this day I still prefer Kana's, even when she voices milfs

Why can't Any Forums have seiyuu thread?

wakamoto > all w*men seiyuu

Isn't she the piss piss girl?

and have schizo trolls migrate to Any Forums? just like OP, it just turns into a few people spamming the the same seiyuu over and over, someone replying with a screenshot of a video making them look ugly or photoshopped image with ugly teeth or some shit, someone spamming ugly to everything people post, pissing on seiyuu, and the gay poster that keeps talking about dudes posting literal gay images like anybody gives a shit about them. its no wonder that even jp doesn't even want them.

Imagine how awful she would be for Makima. It would ruin the anime for me tbqh

She fucking ruined SRW 30, Okiayu or Midorikawa should have been the Captain

That anime actually flopped but that scene went viral, i don't think i see any other seiyuu make so much impact from unpopular anime, almost everyone earned attention from playing characters in popular series but she made history

There's nothing to ruin about that garbage you dumb shounenfaggot.

Post your favorite series

Literally in my top 3 favorite seiyuu. Kill yourself you tasteless retard.

She's good as ojousama types, everything else is mid.

No. Kill yourself.

Your taste is shit. Kill yourself.

Retard

She ruined Yor.

All her characters sound exactly the same. She has no range whatsoever.

>s-simp
how predictable
go back to your shitcord

Attached: 1420759930104.jpg (807x858, 108.05K)

Too much of a pussy to be called out for having even shittier taste?

Fpbp

She sucked cock for those roles.