Is the viz translation of chainsaw man? I was told that it removes a lot of swearing but 1. Who gives a shit and 2...

Is the viz translation of chainsaw man? I was told that it removes a lot of swearing but 1. Who gives a shit and 2. I see that the first chunk of the manga fan translation wise was done by mangastream and they like to add fuck twice every sentence so that might not be the most accurate translation in the world.

Attached: Chainsawman.jpg (252x396, 108.79K)

Fuck, meant to say is the viz translation decent

their translation is probably more accurate if they removed the swearing which isn't present in the original japanese

It's alright, certainly nothing majorly wrong with it, they did censor the back cover of volume 2 though

Im gonna guess thats because its a cover so a child is more likely to see that than to actually open the book.

I'm just cherrypicking because this is the only one I know about, thought it was funny when talking with my friend.
Never payed close attention to the translation, but if this is a sign to go by...

Attached: 1654766473628.jpg (1027x602, 99.04K)

Just defeat the Japanese devil already.

lol

I can't believe this shit is from viz

To be honest, I don't know where I got it from. Could be from Viz or fan translations (although I'd assume a "fan translation" would come from a fan that doesn't want to butcher it)

Really? You can't?

Attached: Viz.jpg (1066x1600, 171.44K)

>Read this way

Attached: pumpkin-pumpkin-head.gif (220x165, 153.56K)

isn't this like 100 chapters in? kek

Attached: 1647986572819.jpg (196x122, 13.3K)

They censor shit all the time too.
Grimmjow hand is changed to not be giving the middle finger

Rosario+Vampire was also censored

VIZ censors nudity and words constantly and I fucking hate them as a company

They made a woman's clothe less tight in fucking one punch man.
They are fucking garbage

Attached: 2a-1.jpg (734x539, 134.35K)

Right looks like a bad fan-scan. The shading on her face is gone too.

Can't someone translate what he actually says?

Come laugh at me once I've lost and died.

But he does say that, in the next balloon.

Attached: 33.png (512x615, 164.75K)