Waifu of the season?

Also MC is the perfect self-insert.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Yofukashi no Uta - 01 (720p) [2EAB7F2D] 00_21_42 0001.jpg (1280x720, 143.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ
youtu.be/1XALVTzMOeQ?t=37
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>After this ends the Urusei Yatsura remake is taking it's timeslot for the rest of the year
For fucks sake, don't let this show end I don't want censored Lum!

>Waifu of the season
go back to wherever you came from

I'm calling all my niggas from reddit, we pulling up on this shit

I would give anything to have more Dagashi Kashi instead of this garbage. I'd call it Twilight for weebs but at least that was so bad it was good for a laugh. This is just boring.

>Sumipe
WGOTS

>what I watched
Yofukashi
>What I expected
Dagashi vampire
>what I got
youtube.com/watch?v=1XALVTzMOeQ

Attached: Nude Vampire.png (1252x927, 892.07K)

kek

>Waifu of the season

I dropped the manga. I know it's self-insert waifu pandering but I wish their relationship was developed more believably. What reason does she have to go dere so fast for a guy like him?

Sir, have you met Debby?

Attached: debby 6.png (822x1200, 1.06M)

youtu.be/1XALVTzMOeQ?t=37
Best part so far.

nah she's just meh

>Waifu
>self-insert
ironic weeb please go

It's a packed season, I wouldn't be so sure.

Attached: 1657961065536.jpg (750x422, 145.69K)

It's going places now and he's even thinking of dropping out of school

Romcom doing the 'reformed NEET' thing. Why does she fly/magic so casually? Is there no real threat to being seen? She doesn't seem to have a reflection, but has a shadow. Do camera's not work? Dropping the vamp rules on us at the start would have been better. Can she over-drink someone into death/thrall state? The sun mustn't be a threat considering her window has no curtain and the bed is in direct sunlight. Why the fuck are the streets so devoid of people, this looks inner city with 24/7 shops.

The vamp stuff just seems to be window dressing, because the hot crazy girl that reforms him couldn't just be another nigh-owl NEET, she needed to be magic.

How do you self insert as someone that can do this?

Attached: 1630251460447.png (836x1200, 358.08K)

>moralfaggot bitch
>girl of the season
i think not

I really liked their relathionship in these episodes.