Do you like Go, Go, Loser Ranger!?

I don't think I hate the comic. I just don't think it's something I want.

Attached: Ep9LLFxXcAMKCyV.jpg_large.jpg (1920x872, 359.94K)

Attached: af9ar94u02f81.jpg (1437x807, 256.33K)

No

I will never read your manga just for this stupid title alone

I think this because the title is just because of the bad translation.
Original title“戦隊大失格”
It means "a heroic team that has seriously failed in its duty".

Attached: bd3eb13533fa828ba61e874295535634970a304eec74.jpg (673x898, 100.16K)

Some good ideas but Negi's pacing is bad and he's not that great at drawing action scenes so it really drags whenever there's a fight

so what motivated you to make the thread then

Pink has some really big tits

Yeah, maybe that's why I think the manga is off. Comic with combat as the content, but the combat screen is poorly drawn.

That is fucking worse title

She is a sexual pervert who wants to fuck her own brother.
And she is handicapped in both legs and needs magic props to stand.

The manga? Yes. The localized English title? No

This manga is clearly what Negi always wanted to write and it's basically revealed that the ending of 5toubun wasn't an unfortunate accident. He's really not suited for suspense.

Honestly I don't think the suspense aspects of this manga are the bad parts. If anything it was wish it stuck solely to that. The manga drags because of his fights and the fact the power system isn't interesting at all yet it spends SO much time on that part

I'm only a couple volumes in but I like the premise a lot and it's been pretty well-executed so far. They did a great job getting me to think that the sentai were only psychotic toward the villains, so the scene where red just fucking splattered that understudy that he'd spent all of those years training, then sat down and had dinner with the corpse stuck to the wall behind him got me really hooked.

Also, that official English title is fucking awful and makes it sound like a stupid unfunny comedy parody or something. They should've gone with an LN-sounding title if they were just gonna change it completely anyway.

I like Ranger Reject, yes. Really waiting for Black Ranger D, though.

This. The localized title is complete shit and basically gurantees nobody will read it

What

Will never read trash from this author again, and I'm glad it's a flop.

The exam arc was a mistake (like it always is) up until it stopped being an exam arc, and even then pace was still a bit too slow. I hope negi learned from it and makes this new arc only like 15 chapters maybe