Bleach

>youtube.com/watch?v=1sygUhb8Q2Y
>people think this shit arc can be salvaged
It doesn't matter what Kubo adds, this Arc is dogshit filled with asspulls out the ass and a shit story. It's literally unsalvageable.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98.76K)

TYBW is the best arc though.

So? Bleach is all spectacle anyways. Just enjoy the ride.

Attached: 1619114135274.jpg (1920x1080, 347.27K)

Test. FUCK Kubo

So? Don't watch it then.

Wait did the anime never finish the manga? wtf

Asspulls are what makes Bleach fun, if anything the anime should add more asspulls

And that is why whatever filler they add is going to be infinitely better no matter how bad it is.

This.

I'm one of the few who doesn't have any real hype for this at all actually because I know without a complete overhaul, the issues I had with the arc won't be fixed and I didn't really like it as a whole.

However, at the very least, I am interested to hear new voices, see the parts I did like animated and to see if they can fix/extend some of those fights. That might help a little bit

Ok but the Äs Nödt fight is going to go hard and I should make a Sweet Dreams AMV of it.

Attached: 59cf0b15a7ef_18.jpg (1340x1080, 806.21K)

People seem to be ignoring the fact that TYBW drags on and on AND is having content added AND is animated by Pierrot

It's a recipe for characters staring at each other, running up stairs and cutting between a million fights that go on and on

And? What, should I listen to your opinion and not watch it now even though I like it? What purpose does this thread serve other than to give you some (you)s

Wipe your ass

It's the second shittest arc.

>AND is animated by Pierrot
Good.

Attached: 539a46f69ff916c40811ac8720bbb2ee.webm (854x480, 1.26M)

me extrañas mi mejor amigo?

Attached: 322351eccf29671b5f20bdcaca3a5704.jpg (894x894, 77.19K)

But tybw is non stop kubo kino

I don't care faggot. It's just a waiting room for Hell to me.

Attached: FXdTlzjaIAA2wep.jpg (2696x4096, 1013.02K)

t. didn't read it

When is this coming out?
I watch a 24/7 anime channel on my TV often that shows a bunch of different series and movies (have probably watched at least 30-40 series/movies on this channel that I otherwise would not have watched) but they've just been marathoning Bleach for the past 2 1/2 weeks which is getting old
I wondered why they air so much Bleach recently but if this new arc is coming out soon I can maybe see that being the reason

Attached: rururu.png (1147x642, 879.71K)

>Ichigo V Quilge
>First Invasion
>On-screen fights for all the Jobbers that lost off-screen(Pretty much confirmed by Kubo)
>Byakuya dies(won't happen but one can hope)
>Yamamoto Vs Yhwach
>Yama's death
>History of the world before the shinigami took over(Added stuff from Kubo)
>History of the Gotei and the Royal families in detail(Added stuff from Kubo)
>More info about Uryu and Souken(Kubo confirmed on club-outside)
>Kenpachi vs Unohana
>Soul Palace Training
>Everything but the rain
>The "Zangetsu Reveal"
>Better use of Cang Du, Robert, BG9 and the bambis showing their Volstandings (Added fights that Kubo confirmed)
>More backstories for the sternritters.(Added stuff from Kubo)
>Rukia v As Nodt
>Renji v Mask
>Kenpachi v Gremmy
>Yhwach and Elite quincies v Zero Squad(Added fights for the remaining members showing their bankai and on-screen fights conformed by Kubo)
>Yhwach v Ichibei
>Ginjo confronting Ukitake in his last moments(Added stuff from Kubo)
>History of the Soul King in detail(Added stuff from Kubo)
>Mayuri V Pernida
>Shunsui and Nanao V Lily(Better foreshadowing for the holy sword)
>Nel, Grimmjow and Harribel get to fight
>Urahara and co V Askin
>Icefaggot, Kenpachi and Byakuya V Gerard(Give a conclusive end rather than OH I CAN'T BE KILLED)
>Uryu V Jugram on screen showing their Volstanding in a compelling way
>Ishinn and Ryuuken fighting Yamamoto's burning corpse revived from his own bankai by Yhwach(Added stuff from Kubo)
>Final fight extended showing the working of Ichigo's true bankai, Aizen's bankai, Rukia and Chad added in because why not, the main nakama should get to play some role in the finale of the story even if small
>SOL episodes leading upto the Rukia wedding
>Ending on the hell one shot with "To Be Continued?"
If they mange to achieve all above with 70-80 episodes, it can easily be an 8/10 final arc for Bleach.

Attached: FXngm-7agAEAIDf.jpg (1200x1696, 1.55M)

Not a argument.

>When is this coming out?
October