Defend Jojolion

Defend Jojolion.

Attached: JJL_Chapter_99_Tankobon.jpg (768x1200, 222.54K)

No

Give me entertainment now.

3 more days until Jojolands

R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R--R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-REALLY!??!?!?!

It is a story about breaking a curse

What killed the hype?

yasuho is cute

Gappy makes me happy

Attached: 1583591105325.png (418x674, 486.73K)

I liked the cake ending

There was no hype

Attached: Poor-tom-hospital-photo.png (196x234, 24.38K)

The first half was fun, but then Araki shat his pants and abandon all of the plotlines he set up.

I think Soft and Wet is cool

You actually can't anymore
Everything I loved about jojolion was somehow ruined by one single fucking arc
I'm not even one of those autists that would typically care that much but WoU was a legitimate catastrophic failure of an ending that made everything else likeable about jojolion just.. Worse. None of it ever went anywhere. It was legitimately just a few shitty stand battles with some schizo plot that is not only just not that entertaining in the first place, but insists on reestablishing everything to the reader every chapter so it's just a constant cycle of hearing the same uninteresting shit.

>Araki forgot a whole bunch of shit in a mystery story
>No villain for 95% of it, turns out it's some mob-ass guy
>Villain stand makes you clumsy and unlucky if you follow it
>Yasuho's phone stand develops Deus Ex Machina powers for when she is written into a corner
>McGuffin Plant does whatever suits the plot at the time
>Wasted characters, literally what is the point in 2/3 of the Higashikatas
>Took like 12 years to finish
TL;DR: It was shit

>8 years of a slow burning mystery
>Spend the final 2 years on a single fight that literally no one cared about because the antagonist came out of left field and had no backstory or buildup to get readers interested
>Finish it off with an epilogue that only serves to throw one more mystery on the pile of unanswered questions
I sincerely regret ever reading part 8.

>Yasuho's phone stand develops Deus Ex Machina powers for when she is written into a corner
This describes Soft & Wet and WoU too. There's a lot of "it just werks" in Jojolion. Like how many fucking powers does Soft & Wet have?
>stealing, can even steal abstract stuff but this slowly becomes another example of Araki forgot
>Killer Queen bombs that one time
>even without exploding the popping of the bubbles can do a lot of damage
>Spin for some reason
>Go Beyond
WoU has no rules either, pursuit can mean anything depending on the scene.

Unironically peak Jojolion, better than Vitamin C even. Poor Tom, Jobin and Tsurugi, and Josuke and Rai competing for the branch before it burns was fun. Also a good way of showing Jobin was in over his head since he got tricked so easily. Shame how Jobin exited the story in such a shitty way.

Do you have hope in part 9?

i think hato looks nice and has a cool stand
what are her chances of having a major role in part 9?

Attached: JJL_Chapter_47_Tailpiece.png (410x539, 110.24K)

As long as it's not a mystery again I am